Reviews for Verba Cantare
Aquille chapter 7 . 6/24
So funny
Zara Mohammed chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
This. Is. Amazing.
It's very well written, first of all- not only are there no mistakes in grammar and spelling, it's very funny and you do a great job of giving all of the characters realistic dialogue, which many fanfic writers fail at (including me).
Imagining Alan Rickman singing these in his toad-voice made me laugh as hard as McGonagall did in her head.
BellaEllaWriter chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
There are so many things I love about this fic!
As a musical theatre fan, I LOVE all the singing! You are a very good songwriter.
I love how perfectly in character everyone is! From Dumbledore to the Weasley twins, everyone was perfect!
I can count it as canon! I love canon fanfiction, I don't know why :)
It was so funny! I would've paid gold to see Alan Rickman singing these songs!
Loved the fic, please keep writing these great things!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Ha! love the way you rhyme.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Oh ny god im in love with this story and your writing
LittleRiverSong chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Omg, this was so funny! LOL. Amazing job :D :D
Montara chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Oh, they were so mean! But I can't say it wasn't fun to imagine Snape doing that "dance" :)))

It was a funny story! Thank you for a good laugh! :)))
Montara chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
That wasn't that bad! Well, he made a fool of himself but he's still alive!
Montara chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I don't think the jinx ended! And he's going to Voldemort in this situation! Not good. Things are getting serious!
Montara chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
The twins are geniuses! :)))
Montara chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Poor Hermione, to be subjected to Lavender and Ron like that! And Lavender did it on purpose! Well, she's marking her territory...and for now, Ron is hers.

Ron should start working, Snape will be very harsh on him without adding not doing what he asked of them.
Montara chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
That was so funny :)))

But, I thought the teachers and the others, like Madam Pomfrey, can only address students with Mr. or Miss and not just their family names...so I was surprised when Madam Pomfrey called Harry, Potter and not Mr. Potter.

Anyway, it was very funny to hear Severus Snape, the most stern teacher sing like that :D
Montara chapter 1 . 8/1/2013