Reviews for Shoton of Konoha
Naruto-kun257 chapter 21 . 11/30
Why in the last chapters are so few Naruto? He's the main character, right? -.- soo?
Naruto-kun257 chapter 23 . 11/30
At the beginning I enjoyed this story, but now it moves to some strange tracks :/ I'm starting to lose in all this.

I don't like suggest that Kushina should find happiness with someone would be very painful to read, you know? Bring Minato back and all be happy :)

Kakashi's excuse to Naruto was pathetic...this guy make me angry in Cannon and also here.

And I hope for Naru/Saku/Haku!
SinisterofRAGE chapter 23 . 11/28
Slow progression with this chapter. Still not a bad one, just felt like filler to me. And I agree with the review before me, how come you retconned the whole Naruto-kun honorifics and stuff. Not a big deal. just wondering. Do I care? No, but many viewers do. Good chapter anyways and I await the next one. Deuces.
Sinister chapter 23 . 11/27
What happened to the Japanese honorifics like Sakura saying Naruto-kun instead of Naruto? No problem, just asking as that was implemented last chapter and prior but not this one.
Master Warrior chapter 21 . 11/19
i believe that you forgot the other member on Kabuto's team, just to let you know.
Urbvnty chapter 20 . 11/18
Its very odd that the author condemned Sasuke for using the Lee's move to save his life, even though he switched it up, but when Naruto literally copies Haku's jutsu, every one is awed. Pretty inconsistent.
dracohalo117 chapter 23 . 11/17
Great chapter, keep up the good work...ah the image of Kushina making a Rasengan in somebody's

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter.

midnightscar17 chapter 23 . 11/17
Keep up the good work. I want to see this story continuing faster
Advent of Shadows chapter 7 . 11/17
Every time I see the whole "Henge is an illusion" thing, I immediately stop reading. It's perhaps the one piece of fanon that I hate more than any other.
Czar Joseph chapter 23 . 11/17
About time you came around. I was hoping if the late author of the story will disappointed you, but no offense. Excellent job, lad. Keep up to good work.
Akamatt chapter 23 . 11/17
Good Chapter, though seeing Kushina paired with another man will be painful to read.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 23 . 11/16
thank you for the new chapter! i love the way you have the uzumaki... honestly this is the way i imagine them
thor94 chapter 23 . 11/16
fun chapter.
so kiri and konoha have common ennemy now.
Really hope naruto will become a badass fuinjutsu master that reach and maybe outstrip tsukiko skills.
kidloco chapter 23 . 11/16
amazing chapters and who is that two heavymetalhead, they are cool for now, because be realistic, rock rules the world :D

when will come the narusaku love? the dates and maybe little kiss and maybe little accidents if youy get my drill :3

and the rest are cool, love it and is good you back we need good stuff like that :3
bankai777 chapter 23 . 11/16
Will Orochimaru revive Mito using Edo-Tensei.