Reviews for Shoton of Konoha
TRICERVTOPS chapter 1 . 7/13
So I just noticed that in the first chapter when Naruto meets Tenten it is similar to when he meets Tenten in chapter two of "Naruto: Shifts In Life" and that story came first sooooo...They are pretty much the same but with a few differences.
this story is nothing but a click bait because Naruto is in it, because this piece of crap doesn't belong in Naruto section.
so you write the OP bullshit villains just to spite your readers? You're such a child.
ij0nk chapter 32 . 6/24
I skip to read this chapter that everybody seem to talk about.. And i just want to say.. What is this story doing on Naruto story section? I don't even think this story fit on xover section.. I wasted my time reading 16 chapters..i should just read the comments first
ij0nk chapter 16 . 6/24
Ookay.. I really really hope this kurama and matatabi being lover just only on this chapter.. Cause i really donk like to imagine it
You are trash
SHANNARO NOT SHENNARO
theta117 chapter 1 . 5/8
Why do people seem to forget that one of the most stealthy and dangerous predators on earth are orange?
Paradoxity chapter 32 . 4/4
First part of the story was alright, then I started I losing interest quick. Way too many things going on. The new OC effortlessly dismantling the Sage was the nail in the coffin.
Good fic, just not my cup of tea.
Cheers
cassianaswindell123 chapter 7 . 3/14
Wouldn't naruto's shoton be the perfect counter to the ichibi? Since he could just crystalize all the sand and send it back at him?
Gellert chapter 32 . 3/9
Naruto not being the strongest is really, really not the problem here, it's the character that came out of nowhere and beating the shit out of Hagoromo like he is nothing (Like a elephant stepping on a ant) who is considered a "God" in the Narutoverse. If they are hostile towards Naruto and Co/Narutoverse, they can say goodbye.
There is nothing - current stage - which is reasonable and feasible that could defat a whole group of Carmilla's powerlevel. I don't know why this group should even wait more up to the point when Naruto and co can fight them (if ever) if they have such power at their disposal.
They apparently were there working on something even before the God Tree appeared but why would that set them back if only one person (Carmilla) has so much power that could rival (literally stomp) the power of a single God Tree. And the God tree is just that, a Tree with chakra. There would be no resistance nothing and the humans that lived during that time were literally nothing if even Hagoromo was nothing to Carmilla.

Another thing, I really don't know why this story is still called "Shoton of Konoha". Yeah it fits the beginning but that's about it.

It was a good story at the beginning - middle - near end, but this is a bit too much for me, obviosuly it could differ to other people's opinions.

I still wish you good luck and fun in writing future chapters.
You are aware the it is impossible for naruto to have a curse seal, 1. kurama could easily wipe it unless it is a being far more powerful than him. Kurama demon chakra is for more corrupting than Orochimaru mutated chakra through a curse seal. They are only effective to against someone with less chakra than you when naruto has more when he’s a chunin even then you gave him access to kurama so no problem there. Also it is only effective when the individual is susceptible to a thrust for power which naruto lacked. He saught to better himself but it wasn’t some hell bent power hungry shit.
I’m liking it but you kinda down played narutos talent,he is just as talented if not more talented then Sasuke. Sasuke had a near perfect foundation an entire archive of techniques at his disposal and plenty of funds. After all that he still needed to take short cuts to keep up with naruto. Naruto on the other hand had no training or techniques to learn during the academy or as a genin. Had every teacher but Iruka jeopardizing his everything. None of the techniques that were his birthright inside the uzumaki compound or the extensive funds and weapons inside never took him to his clans origin land he could have acquired all the techniques there. When he was a genin everything he learned was self tought cause Kakashi never trained him aside from tree walking. During that one month he had to training for the chunnin exams he learned more than his entire life so far and could fight toe to toe with gara. Narutos raw talent is probably the best in the whole show.
Sealing going slow for an uzumaki is impossible till later stages, for them being a prodigy at sealing was genetic. Minato who is considered a sealing master wouldn’t have been nearly as good as the uzumaki top 5 sealers.
I know it’s late but 1. I’m loving the story but I kinda want naruto to quickly get out of the Sakura phase cause I don’t ship it 2. Saying the kyuubi has the shoton element affinity is stupid, the kyuubididn’t have a affinity because kurama only uses raw demon chakra. Any biju who did use a specific element just willed their demon chakra into that form.
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »