Reviews for Shoton of Konoha
PredatorPuck chapter 7 . 5/24
Hey man! Awesome story but i think you need beta or something just saying
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 5/23
Very good
demonfox2140 chapter 20 . 5/17
Been a very long time since I read this but it still a very great story. Can you put the ages of Yugito,Female Haku,Samui,Karui,Omoi for this story? The story does feel like it has a harem vibe with Yugito and female Haku and would be interesting if you could find a way to put them with Naruto and Sakura sometime later when they are older. Will Naruto still get his summon contract from his mom Kushina and will Naruto still learn later to create the Futon Rasenshruiken/Wind Style Rasenshuriken later?
eddyforty chapter 1 . 5/16
i just read this chapter, i want to point out something, shoton is a combination of water(ice), wind and earth, you didn't mention water anywhere in the chapter i've read, don't know if it was a mistake or what
Scotty-Sama chapter 20 . 4/19
this is a very good story and I hope very much that you choose to continue. although I do hope you do not make this a harem. but if you do I hope you keep it under control and believable, thanks for the awesome story :)
Zeus501 chapter 20 . 4/9
this story is awesome...i honestly think that you should make it into a double paring of femhaku/sakura/naruto, since u have shown that naruto does have some feeling for haku, and i hate the whole unrequited love thing in cannon
Guest Q chapter 16 . 4/6
Does this mean that the pairing could possibly be FemHaku/Naruto/Sakura in the future? I'd be down w/ that in this story, the way you developed Haku & Sakura's character it could go either way, & I think Naruto might like both of them at this point (especially after that kiss ;) ).
DarkUmbreon15 chapter 16 . 3/29
You forgot to mention Danzo in this chapter but this is great chapter.
CalmWinds chapter 20 . 3/29
OMFG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! is this going to be a harem? O.o Sakura, Yugito, Haku? plz no hinta v.v
danijelearthdr chapter 20 . 3/26
Narutos battle with Dosu was exellent as well as other battels continue updating
kooloowarrior chapter 17 . 3/24
Oh I was wondering why naruto had two... Potentially three love interests you plan on some form of limited cra or maybe adding one more... Please tell me it's not one that has like six girls in it... that seems excessive on multiple levels
bryant.little.1253 chapter 7 . 3/16
boom
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 17 . 3/7
This has probably been the best chapter ever. I related so much to Naruto when he was screaming out his pain... Gods, this was just beautiful TT
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 7 . 3/7
I'm just wondering, why did Naruto have trouble understanding the concepts of genjutsu in this chapter, when in the second chapter he was able to release Sakura just fine from the genjutsu Kakashi had placed her in?

On another note, I'd like to comment on how much I like this story. I just can't wait to see Sakura -and Sasuke too, I guess - progress a bit farther along. Naruto seems really strong compared to the both of them (although I really like him like this)
NARUMOKA chapter 20 . 3/7
finish this damn fanfic now!