Reviews for Shoton of Konoha
MacMan3679 chapter 6 . 9/11
If Naruto created the tanto, how can had grab their hands?
Arrexu chapter 16 . 9/6
omg! I thought I found the original shoton of konoha... but to think that this is still called shoton of konoha is beyond me.
chris chapter 21 . 8/17
love this story
qex chapter 20 . 8/8
You disgraced the original story of shoton of konoha..
Chaps 1-14 were really well writen then YOU just make twists that were SO DISSAPOINTING..
YOU TRULY WERE, ARE AND ALWAYS BE A TRASH!
A waste of time!
TRICERVTOPS chapter 1 . 7/13
So I just noticed that in the first chapter when Naruto meets Tenten it is similar to when he meets Tenten in chapter two of "Naruto: Shifts In Life" and that story came first sooooo...They are pretty much the same but with a few differences.
this story is nothing but a click bait because Naruto is in it, because this piece of crap doesn't belong in Naruto section.
so you write the OP bullshit villains just to spite your readers? You're such a child.
ij0nk chapter 32 . 6/24
I skip to read this chapter that everybody seem to talk about.. And i just want to say.. What is this story doing on Naruto story section? I don't even think this story fit on xover section.. I wasted my time reading 16 chapters..i should just read the comments first
ij0nk chapter 16 . 6/24
Ookay.. I really really hope this kurama and matatabi being lover just only on this chapter.. Cause i really donk like to imagine it
You are trash
SHANNARO NOT SHENNARO
theta117 chapter 1 . 5/8
Why do people seem to forget that one of the most stealthy and dangerous predators on earth are orange?
Paradoxity chapter 32 . 4/4
First part of the story was alright, then I started I losing interest quick. Way too many things going on. The new OC effortlessly dismantling the Sage was the nail in the coffin.
Good fic, just not my cup of tea.
Cheers
cassianaswindell123 chapter 7 . 3/14
Wouldn't naruto's shoton be the perfect counter to the ichibi? Since he could just crystalize all the sand and send it back at him?
Gellert chapter 32 . 3/9
Naruto not being the strongest is really, really not the problem here, it's the character that came out of nowhere and beating the shit out of Hagoromo like he is nothing (Like a elephant stepping on a ant) who is considered a "God" in the Narutoverse. If they are hostile towards Naruto and Co/Narutoverse, they can say goodbye.
There is nothing - current stage - which is reasonable and feasible that could defat a whole group of Carmilla's powerlevel. I don't know why this group should even wait more up to the point when Naruto and co can fight them (if ever) if they have such power at their disposal.
They apparently were there working on something even before the God Tree appeared but why would that set them back if only one person (Carmilla) has so much power that could rival (literally stomp) the power of a single God Tree. And the God tree is just that, a Tree with chakra. There would be no resistance nothing and the humans that lived during that time were literally nothing if even Hagoromo was nothing to Carmilla.

Another thing, I really don't know why this story is still called "Shoton of Konoha". Yeah it fits the beginning but that's about it.

It was a good story at the beginning - middle - near end, but this is a bit too much for me, obviosuly it could differ to other people's opinions.

I still wish you good luck and fun in writing future chapters.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »