Reviews for Shoton of Konoha
Vangran chapter 22 . 10/4
Somehow I think Deidara would get along with them juuuuuuuust fine.
ozmaba chapter 22 . 9/28
Wow! I didn't know story with bloodline!Naruto could be this good.
thor213 chapter 22 . 9/21
Great story so far. Think you should make the pairing naruto x sakura x haku, because sounds like she has a crush on naruto and she already gave him her first kiss so it would only be right that she and sakura become narutos lovers and future wives.
Dope, really? Why does everyone think it's dope. GODFUCKING DAMN IT! ITS DOBE MOTHERFUCKA!
Redxlord chapter 22 . 9/4
Great Story, kinda getting a mini harem vibe from this story.
rmiser1994 chapter 22 . 8/30
Awesome story so far - cant wait to read more! .
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 22 . 8/27
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 8/25
I've always had a few problems with the chunin exams, how in the hell is a rookie team that has 1, JUST ONE mission under their belt supposed to compete in it? Why are they letting a jinchuriki in it at all, shouldn't that NOT BE ALLOWED? (I mean red alert went up as soon as they found out about Garaa, why they just didn't THROW THAT TEAM OUT is beyond me) why you would want 2 bloodline users (that are the last of their line) in a competition with the ENTIRE WORLD watching is also baffling, you'd kinda want to keep those secret would you not? Not to mention it paints a very large bulls-eye on their back with the sign (kidnap us), the chunin exams are a very good plot device for ANYONE EXCEPT bloodline holders, last of clans, jinchuriki, clan heirs and anyone else that could POSSIBLY be used as leverage against the village, they should not be allowed to enter. It's a security hole you can drive a mack truck through.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 8/24
Never understood the whole council/danzo thing, OR the fact that the third COULDN'T help naruto (leads some credit to dark naruto stories) Konoha IS NOT A DEMOCRACY, it IS a DICTATORSHIP I know a lot of us on here don't know what it's like to live under one of those but the simple fact is the law is whatever the hell the hokage and ONLY the hokage says it is. If a dictator says "you die" you die, he doesn't need proof, he doesn't even need a reason, your shop is seized, your family taken? SO WHAT? Who the hell are you going to complain to? Danzo wants naruto and the third says "no" then the fifth says "no" END OF ARGUMENT, otherwise treason and your publicly beheaded!

I can back my arguments: www dot r slash Naruto slash comments slash 3cys4k slash is_konoha_actually_a_military_dictatorship Slash
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 22 . 8/23
This is a great story! I'm loving each and every bit of it! The plot is good, the descriptions are spot-on, and above all, the humor is FANTASTIC! I can't wait to see what you'll cook up next in the latest update! Hope it's on it's way! Also, I truly hope Naruto and Kushina can keep Sasuke from falling into the Uchiha Curse of Hatred. Keep it up! See ya next chapter
Kushina's Biggest fan chapter 22 . 8/23
Naru-chan has his family and not too late either :) I have read some stories ware he gets one after he goes Bat-shit crazy in those stories my question is y but hear he has his mommy His lovely hot wild slightly crazy mom
Otaku97 chapter 22 . 8/23
Are you really going forward with the sakura pairing cause at this point I see more potential with the haku pairing
Cross village treaties and all that shazam
Naruto-kun257 chapter 22 . 8/22
Very nice chapter! You write great story, continue this, please :)
draco7347 chapter 22 . 8/22
love this story line can't wait for new chapters
zackhalifa420 chapter 22 . 8/22
OMG, I can't wait for the next chapter of this GORRAM AWESOME story. If you guys want to hear the songs that best compliment then look up the Shoton of Konoha OST on Spotifiy.