Reviews for One Punch Shirou
Dark Durian chapter 2 . 8/28
Ahhh, this made me happy! Shirou not only lead his alternate self on the road to heroism and Sakura love, but he met his match in a Gilgamesh that retrained himself in the Ancient Babylonian Workout (lol). It's really too bad this is the end, but I enjoyed this to the very end.
Dark Durian chapter 1 . 8/28
Oh glob, I was laughing the entire time! Full points ten outta ten!
sorcerer86pt1 chapter 2 . 8/18
Joj├┤ battle tendecy reference. i loled at Gilgamesh and kotomine pillar men intro.
SnapDragon21 chapter 2 . 8/8
hehe, nice story this one! really had me crakin' up there! well, there sre only two things I can say... good job and stay AWESOME!
Shirou emiya chapter 2 . 8/2
Epic!
Shadow of a Memory chapter 1 . 7/24
I regret that I can only give you a single favorite. Haven't read something this funny in ages
A238 chapter 2 . 7/11
This was the story I didn't know I needed until I read it.
flamelegendvargas chapter 2 . 7/1
Ancient Babylonian Workout!
Jysrin chapter 2 . 6/27
I love the fact that I had JoJo's "Awaken" ready to play as soon as it came up in the story...
hojosatoko chapter 2 . 6/23
That was beautiful and hilarious. Please, do it more.
HysMajister chapter 2 . 6/15
I read this while at work... My boss was wondering why Corporations are so funny
vindicarassasin chapter 1 . 6/3
It was really funny, I really like this story; but regrettably One-Punchman's power will not be so overwhelming in Nasuverse.
Simple reason - NasuVerse is the Universe, where you cannot win with JUST A RAW PHYSIC POWER.
And OnePunchman power is JUST A RAW PHYSIC POWER.
I mean, you can kill Beast of Gaya with JUST a physic power, definitely.
But with the same punch you destroy planet and all around you.
Because Nasuverse is a universe where conceptualist attack greater then energy\magic attack and energy\magic attack greater then mundane physic attack.
It is just a Nature Law.
And if we talk about Gaya's Beast, IT, like a dead apostle, more energy creature then physic creature.
You can destroy his physic body completely, but IT restore it from scrap, miniscule, molecule, from nothing.
It is just useless to punch him with just a physic power.
Like a Hercules, when you punch him, he will be immune to you next SAME punch.
Ordinary punch - immune
Consecutive series ordinary punchs - immune
Serious punch - immune
Consecutive series serious punchs - immune
Hard punch - immune
Consecutive series hard punchs - immune
And this is all what you have, and you now die, because Hercules had 12 backup lives.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 5/31
I'd love to see your new story! And congrats on breaking reality!

Screams in a metal guitar voice"ONNNE PUNNNCH!"

We need one punch one
XxOmNiPoTent PriMorDial GodxX chapter 2 . 5/25
UNLIMITED ONE PUNCH WORKS! I shudder to think how op that would be.
Rxroulette chapter 1 . 5/16
Does this make Shirou TYPE-Earth then? Thanks for the story!