Reviews for One Punch Shirou
yedija.aditya chapter 1 . 6/4
Umm... can you, continue this fic ? Because it's very interesting.
And if you bored, then why not transfer shirou to other world or dimension ?
If you can answer, i am very grateful.
FlamingHat chapter 1 . 5/31
I agree many fanfics portrayed Shirou capable of performing feats similar to EMIYA Archer. People just forget that Shirou without extra help(like prana infusion/archer's arm) is limited in prana output. He's after all still a mortal human. Unlike a certain Counter Guardian who went above mortal level. Although the opposite does happen sometimes. In some fanfics Shirou can be portrayed underpowered after surviving the grail wars and doing some enforcers' work. Besides I don't quite agree with the fascination of focusing too much on power levels. Peeps should concentrate on fitting the characters to the overall story. Make it fit logically to the heroes' journeys or whatever type of story it is. Anyway, I really enjoy this one shot. It's hilarious. You should have written an epilogue of Arcueid facing Shirou, heheh.
Juny23 chapter 1 . 5/28
Hilarious! Definitely worth the read! Keep up the good work! XD
SyQadelic chapter 1 . 5/4
Please write an Arcueid Epilogue with lots of sheepish Shiki, overprotective Arcueid, and bawling-into-her-sister's-chest-oneechan-it-was-so-scary Altrouge.

It doesn't even have to be that long.
Prince Serin Radcelon chapter 1 . 4/29
I'd love to see a One Punch Man in Campione.
ilove2laflol chapter 1 . 3/14
Hey is the last part referencing Ishkander and Waver?
Haha, at least he didn't loose his hair, eh? xD
At least this keep inconveniences to a minimum, so if he ever goes into higher education he'll actually have time to do his assignments :P
Tethriot chapter 1 . 1/27
Good Lord this is beautiful.
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 1 . 1/25
I loved it.
Nora Anak chapter 1 . 1/11
Man, it never gets old hearing about the "training from hell" followed by everyone's dumbfounded expressions. With your addition of making it an actual Babylon training regimine is even more hilarious.
auraofcalm chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
He's not gonna punch Arcueid is he!? D:
FoxOnPie chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This might be the greatest thing I have ever read. Thank you for this.
bamafelix chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG, you! YOU. YOOOOOOU are hilarious.

I absolutely LOVED that story. My only regrets are that A) It is over and B) That there wasn't more traumatizing of the poor bastards who observed Shirou's.

I loved this, suffice to say.
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Wow, I lmao'd, Kireis last words XD
Shirou seems a bit like a nut, just killing everything without hesitation, but that aside, this was brilliant.
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I should feel at least a little dismayed that I found this so funny, but as i have read 1-punch man, I don't, not one whit.