Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
Takai-taka chapter 13 . 3/4
I like how you ended this fic. Going to keep it in my favorites incase I want to read it again. Also might check out if you have any other fics' worth checking out.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 2/11
Only one question left: Who was the new Chancellor? That I'd like to know. Shame that Mon Mothma turned out to be an evil bitch in this fic, given how noble, charismatic and amazing she is in the canon, but as always, this is fanfiction, so yeah xD. Really well-written story and I enjoyed it from the first word to the last. Fantastic job! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 2/10
Very long chapter, but I enjoyed it. Those Noghri are super-hardcore as always. They just get shit done! No one messes with them lads. Bye-bye Emperor. Dude got conned big time. Now, I wonder about the rebellion and their next move. Mon Mothma and Madine will definitely be screaming: "Attack! Attack! Attack!", but others are a lot more reasonable and know not to incite Vader's wrath. Indeed, like Admiral Ackbar said, it's best to wait and see how things play out. And boy, will these dudes be surprised when Vader brings about the necessary reforms to transform the Empire back into the Republic. Someone will also have to be the new Chancellor in that case. Question is who will it be? Am most curious and intrigued! This ought to work out really well! Also hope to see some nice Luke/Mara scenes.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 2/9
Man, those Noghri are hardcore. They seem to carry all the stealth and elegance of Braavosi assassins, whilst also having the sheer savagery and bloodlust of the Dothraki. In other words, the best of the best. I re-read the scene of the Noghri intervention so many times over. That was truly something else! I do believe that eventually Luke will turn Jade to the light, not the other way around. I love Grand Admiral Thrawn as well. Really awesome chapter, this one.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 2/9
Mon Mothma's practically digging her own grave with this rubbish, absolutist mentality. It'll come back to bite her in no time at all. I do like the new plan set in motion by Q. I just hope it can work out well. Interesting how it's not all black-and-white like in the show. I'm also intrigued by the reunion between Vader and his ex-Master. That ought to be a lot of fun.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 2/9
Okay, this is very unlike Mon Mothma but since this is fanfiction, I suppose I can roll with it, but damn, her, Madine and Bail are some sick, narrow-minded, cold-hearted mofos. That was just messed up what they did there. Huge treachery and an overall big pile of disgrace. Like Dodonna and Ackbar said, Luke's a hero and an icon amongst the rebel forces. As if they'll stand for the arrest of the guy. I'm really glad to see Obi-Wan's development here though. That is definitely a huge plus. But man, Leia is really going to hate the crap out of her step-father now.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 2/9
Madine is a real piece of shit in this. I mean, wow, over some technical informality he insists on arresting the greatest hero of the rebellion and thereby alienating whatever slim chances the rebellion already has at overcoming the Empire. Wow, Mara was a lot stronger than I expected. Maybe it was because Luke was worn out, not sure... In any case, that was a cool spin on the fight. But, if it were as simple as altering Mara's memory, why not do that from the very beginning? I dunno, it seems rather complicated to me. Anyway, those were some nice battles.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 2/8
That was extremely cold of both Mothma and Organa. I mean wow, I wonder what Leia would think of him if she knew of his involvement in an unjust order to have her brother killed. I'm glad Kate and Galen saw the better side of things and were more open-minded. Also have to say, I Ahsoka's nickname for Anakin. SkyGuy xD. That is hilarious.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 2/8
Yeah, Boba definitely is the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, no doubts about that. I'm sort of feeling that Obi-Wan and Yoda's contention with Luke and Ashoka is a little too forced. I mean the two of them clearly have tons of logic and reasoning to back then, while the old masters have only have an outdated code that dictates their every moves as thoughts. I mean, dayum, you've got to be a little more open-minded than that.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 2/7
Nahhhh, I just can't see Mon Mothma ever proposing such a thing... nor Bail. They revere Leia far too much to even consider harming Luke like that. I would've expected Obi-Wan to be a little more open-minded in his years of exile on Tatooine, but I'm no expert xD. I do love Ahsoka's training here, that's for sure. Mara's as awesome, fierce and unyielding as I expected. I do hope she switches allegiances soon. Always found Mara to be rather awesome.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 2/6
I really love the Noghri. Those archetypes are always my favourites! I do think though that Senator Organa is a very good man as a lot of fics tend to put him down. I mean, the guy helped the surviving Jedi so much. But yeah, he needs to admit he's wrong. Leia' she clearly demonstrated that there's more to her father than meets the eye. These guys really ought to stop ignoring all the evidence.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 2/6
Oh come on Obi-Wan, your old master's clearly proven you wrong so just admit it, instead of being so stubborn and foolish. *sigh*
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 2/6
Man, my heart was pounding hard, thinking that Obi-Wan would be killed. I'm glad Qui-Gon interceded when he did. I agree with Qui-Gon about the Jedi Council. They were far too self-righteous and reserved and basically antagonised Anakin from the very beginning, when the boy was pure and kindhearted. They allowed that darkness to festoon over the years by keeping him at a distance and Palpatine exploited it well. Had they done right by him, things could've been a lot different. I do hope that Obi-Wan and Yoda learn how flawed their line of thinking was and accept that a reformed Jedi order would be for the best. Anyway, I love the direction where this is headed.
Warga chapter 13 . 1/12
Honestly, this story feels like a work of art.
Andrew Ronald Tarek Skywalker chapter 13 . 1/5
I enjoy your story, but few problems remain to me and it is evident when Mon Mothma states 'Remember Bail, the return of the old republic is all that all costs.', later on when she refuses Anakin's pardon and the hypocrisy when she says Padmé would be ashamed of her husband, on some level maybe she would be but she would be proud of him and if anything she'd grow to despise Mothma because of her mercilessly condemning her son for doing nothing wrong as well as allowing no one but her own alliance to form the republic so its pride playing into this as well.

Though I do love how Anakin and Obi Wan still struggle with the past just over 30 years after the fact, just cool