Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
Face Yourself chapter 13 . 8/25
Great story, really glad to have found and read it! Little thing I've got to poke at though - in the fourth to last paragraph, Anakin says twenty years ago as a Jedi Knight. But it's in the epilogue. The ten years later epilogue. Shouldn't he have said thirty years ago?
Face Yourself chapter 5 . 8/25
I'm loving the story, but... I'm sorry to have to say this... you are *terrible* at Yoda-speak. XD
PGHammer chapter 2 . 8/22
Absolutely positively plausible - this is the sort of story that makes AU stories viable - it's not really stretched out of shape - in fact, it's more like the Butterfly's Wings, if anything. (Besides who would have predicted that this same Vader - the right hand of the Emperor - the last of the Sith - would throw that same Emperor down a vent shaft to save Luke?
PGHammer chapter 1 . 8/22
The "technological terror" line actually WAS uttered by Vader himself early in "A New Hope" - and to Tarkin's face. Hence it's so plausible that it's scary.
pixelherodev chapter 13 . 8/9
Yay! It's over!

I can go to sleep now! Finally!

... I think the battery fell out of my internal clock.

This be good. I take a look at your other stuffs when I awakify in the morn of doom.

"Because everything is better with doom at the end!" TM
"Because everything feels like DOOM at 4AM."TM
CurseofGladstone chapter 13 . 7/15
this is one the best fanfictions i have read in a long time. i knoww it has been long since completed and you likely wont see this but you should be proud of what you have written.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/10
Awesome Start, I'm Looking Forward To Reading More :)
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 7/1
hmmn.. this is very similar to therealthing's "my daughter" the difference is padmé is dead in this fic
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 6/23
See, once Leia sees that what she grew up with isn't exactly everything, that there's more and that the 'good guys' can lie too, she would question and maybe even find herself defending Vader of all people, and then be shocked that she was, and then realize that she should give him a chance. It would show a growth of her character instead of a sudden change.

Also, something people seem to forget is that Obi-wan watched everything he ever loved and cared about be torn down around him. I honestly think that he told Luke that 'lie' because he'd convinced himself that it was true. He was alone for nigh-onto twenty years with very little outside contact and...it would be easier to believe than the truth. Then he would have had to face the truth once he died. However, Leia confronting him would...definitely make him confront things and he would have to either stubbornly cling to his own psychosis and risk losing the twins, or face the truth and learn to accept that the future does have hope, and that there is hope for Anakin...even if it's too painful for him to accept or believe in at the moment (sometimes, hope can be the cruelest, most painful thing, and he may have had to give it up a long time ago or risk even worse psychosis).

Just an idea.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 6/23
This is the second time I've started this, and I would like to keep reading it...but those first two conversations keep throwing me off. Leia doesn't act...like Leia. I mean, she wouldn't care (or she would convince herself she didn't care) about his opinion of her. She had 12 years to look him up and see what kind of atrocities he'd committed. If anything, that would make her even more disgusted and feel even more betrayed. So her saying something like, "I need to tell you something, about the royal house of Naboo and your connection to it." Because what she says right now is already giving away too much information that someone could figure out if they overheard (especially the Emperor, who would be the person listening to recordings later, or Tarkin...and Tarkin would definitely take advantage of it, and he would most likely be able to figure it out or figure something similar out with the information she gives before they 'leave her with Vader'). Then having Vader say something along the lines of, "What you have to say right now will either prolong or expedite your death."

Leia: "I want you to know before I say anything else that the following information means nothing to me, but...even a monster like you deserves to know."
Vader: "You are trying my patience."
Leia: "Anakin Skywalker is my father."
Vader: ... ... ... What?!
Leia: "I overheard my parents speaking about it when I was younger. Believe me, I wish I hadn't...but it is the truth."

Then she would keep Luke a secret until she needed something else or cared about him more. In canon (and somewhat in Legends) Leia never wanted to learn the Force because she knew she was an angry person...very much like Anakin. Carrie Fisher said that she played Leia as an angry teenager with a firm control of her anger, but she uses it like a tool. I don't get any of that here. Also, she just...doesn't talk like a senator who is focusing on all of the people she's trying to save. She sounds young and naive, and not just in her speech, but in her thoughts and her thought processes. It's so ooc it...really rubs me wrong.

Also, her parents saying "Her twin brother, Luke" is like "oh, we know someone is listening so let's give them a name too." In normal conversation between people, they'd say "her brother" because they're arguing and won't be focusing on the 'twin' part, or they might even say 'her twin', or they would say 'Luke', not all 3 of them. Something you may want to consider is Bail mentioning a "Luke" and then Breha saying something about how they've never even met the boy...their daughter's only brother, and they haven't even been able to do anything for him.

Don't get me wrong, I think the idea is great, and you have a good sense of description. You obviously have a good sense of where you want to go and what you want to do with it, but...this chapter really needs revising if you have the time and inclination to do so.

FYI, I wouldn't have bothered responding if I didn't like the idea at least or didn't think you could do it. I hope that my honesty doesn't throw you off or make you feel bad. If it did, that was not my intention and I apologize.
IamTheOne chapter 13 . 6/3
Loved it
MajorKO chapter 13 . 4/30
Loved it!
*coos*
PikaMew1288 chapter 8 . 4/21
I think that the Rule of Two can be done away with by now due to their only being 2 Sith Lords remaining. Wasn't it the purpose of the Rule of Two to prevent there being too many Sith Lords fighting for power at once?
ToLegitt2Quit chapter 13 . 4/7
Not sure if you'll see this review but I just have to type 'Well written! I couldn't put this fic down!' Not original I know but the truth isn't always original. I'm off to check out that other Darth Vader fic you recommend and hope to see a new fic from you!
CHEERS M8!