Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 3/26
Awesome story! Love how you tied things in at the end to the Far Outsiders. :)
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 3/26
Galen's wit is the best! :)
FanonOverCanon chapter 13 . 2/20
Kudos for a fantastic story!
daliapv.perez chapter 13 . 1/20
Lo ame me encantó
casvalo03o chapter 13 . 1/20
Beautiful story
Loved this story!
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 4 . 1/1
Hmmm... I'll keep reading but there is an awful lot of 'the force' said so, which could easily be replaced with 'the author' said so, and not be much different. It feels too convenient.
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 1 . 1/1
One hell of a first chapter!
Panthermonspartner chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
All I can say is wow. I enjoyed your story so much. You did a wonderful job of weaving in all sorts of characters from the extended universe and even if they aren't all considered canon anymore, the way you wrote them made it feel like they could have been. Your grasp of Star Wars lore and characterization was perfect and can't say enough how wonderful the entire story was.
petros308 chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
Oh wow! That was great. The character arcs were believabll
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Great ending.
safayi chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Dude!;?! That was just one chapter?! OMG!
RavenSummoning chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
This is a good story and well written; I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing!
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Read the whole thing over the past few days, and I dare say that aside from Matthew Stover's novelization of Revenge of the Sith, this is the best piece of Star Wars literature out there.
TiaMaria710 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
I love the idea of this story. I can't get through it due to the way Obi Wan is portrayed. I feel it's unfair to blame him for so much. Vader is a threat and the decision of protecting the twins seemed logical to me.