Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
I am a person 123 chapter 13 . 6/28
This story gave me hishe vibes
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 6 . 6/1
I Defoe try remember abandoning this when you introduced starkiller. I always hated the character and felt that people only live him because hey play as him.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 5 . 6/1
Honestly im a little tired of all the bashing in this story. There is defiantly severe jedi bashing, I can understand your point on obi wan but I’d say it’s completely wrong seeing how his views changed considerably in exile. As for yoda he was pretty alright with admitting that he and the jedi where wrong. Hell before the order had fallen he had come to accept the order was doomed to die because of his own arrogance and narrow minded thinking. Also I’m a little annoyed with your bottling up emotions statement. Jedi don’t bottle emotions up that isn’t what they are taught and your view is based on normal people. Jedi can take an emotion and simply let the force wash it away.
godric777 chapter 13 . 5/28
really nice story :)
godric777 chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow, really nice beginning :)
Captain Jaguar chapter 12 . 3/2
This is everything I wanted to see and I’m glad I got to see anakin and Luke fight sidious together and I was getting the parallels to the final lightsaber battle between qui gon , obiwan and darth maul at the end of the phantom menace and I love how anakin back talks sidious .
Captain Jaguar chapter 10 . 3/2
I can’t wait to see anakin and Luke fight palpatine I picture it’s gonna be like the final lightsaber battle of phantom menace and I still think it’s the best lightsaber battle and I love all the Star movies , all the sequel trilogy haters , are abundant of entitled man babies.
Captain Jaguar chapter 9 . 3/2
I’m glad obiwan finally gets do something right for a change , and mon mothma is very delusional and hypocritical , because leia is anakin’s daughter and Luke’s padme’s son too and she’s trying to destroy the very thing she worships and she doesn’t see leia as a person , her sees her as her weapon and , padme would kill her fro trying to kill Luke and if padme lived anakin could’ve been brought back to the light much sooner , and I was kinda sad that she didn’t become like palpatine , cuz she could’ve been the best Star Wars villain and in my head canon she will and I want her to have the force , and to become supreme leader of the first order and she made the same mistakes palpatine did , he man this person might come back and kill you even though , you think he’s a Trained dog , and if you’re and unkind master that dog is gonna come back and bite you , they’ll bite the hand that feeds them.
Captain Jaguar chapter 7 . 3/2
I loved when anakin bests Mara jade and what I thought was gonna happen is that anakin , and ahsoka would fight her together like qui gon and obiwan fought maul at the end of the phantom menace and I love how anakin explained darth bane and the rule of two , and how palpatine is trying to make a new sith order .
Captain Jaguar chapter 6 . 3/1
Obiwan’s sense of entitlement is clouding his judgement and he’s being very delusional, and hypocritical that anakin would do what he’s doing and I like how qui gon called him out on his hypocrisy and how he let anakin’s mom die and ahsoka called him out on how he couldn’t see that palpatine was behind everything and he was standing in front of them and qui gon even says that some things happen for a reason , and the jedi council’s weak leadership destroyed the order, and it’s funny he claims anakin doesn’t have compassion for Luke and leia yet he’s being very arrogant and entitled toward ahsoka and leia , like he was toward anakin , and leia even said he proved him wrong and they saved Alderaan together , and how he tried to turn anakin into something he’s not , but leia showed him what real love looks like and it’s funny how the sith fear love the same way the Jedi do and anakin being incapable of surprising his love for the women in his life , for his mom and padme and leia is what led to his redemption .
Captain Jaguar chapter 5 . 3/1
Obiwan is being very hypocritical , into thinking anakin would do what he’s doing and control freaks don’t admit their mistakes and , they claim to have moral more beliefs that are better than everyone else , while they lie , cheat and backstab everyone and don’t follow their own rules , and they’re out to control you , your emotions , your choices and your life they manipulate you until their agenda has been met.
Cooldude101011 chapter 9 . 3/1
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Cooldude101011 chapter 7 . 3/1
Male bravado? Isn’t it just bravado?
Cooldude101011 chapter 5 . 3/1
Actually R2 never had his memory wiped
Captain Jaguar chapter 3 . 2/28
This is what I what I wanted to see and I love all the Star Wars movies and the rise of skywalker did a great job of wrapping up things , and i was satisfied after watching the movie .
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »