Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
iChaos chapter 3 . 5/29/2018
Noghri. Are. Awesome.

I was pleased to see Ashoka included in the story, but I wonder if this was your intention from the beginning or an afterthought. I say that because it has been difficult for me to accept that Obi-wan would willingly train the twins given the knowledge of how Leia feels about Vader. Utilizing Ashoka makes way more sense.
iChaos chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
It is so very rare to see any stories at all concerned with the loss of life that occurs when the Death Star is destroyed. Granted, it pales in comparison to Alderran, but since that catastrophe was mercifully avoided this time it was also great to see Vader actually taking the initiative like that.
iChaos chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
The story sounds great so far. At first I was surprised that Qui-Gon had so much to say, but then again who else would Vader even begin to listen to.
Etta.Ju chapter 13 . 5/29/2018
Great story with great end!
The words about two titles are amazing, touching and so awesome!
back2front chapter 6 . 5/17/2018
yes! about time the guys from force unleashed get in a story
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
Everything and everyone falls into place far too quickly here. There's something to be said for giving information, but not when it's out of character. And believing shit too readily? That's just as bad.
LPK9 chapter 13 . 4/23/2018
Great job with this sweet fic. Thanks for taking the time for writing it!
Takai-taka chapter 13 . 3/4/2018
I like how you ended this fic. Going to keep it in my favorites incase I want to read it again. Also might check out if you have any other fics' worth checking out.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 2/11/2018
Only one question left: Who was the new Chancellor? That I'd like to know. Shame that Mon Mothma turned out to be an evil bitch in this fic, given how noble, charismatic and amazing she is in the canon, but as always, this is fanfiction, so yeah xD. Really well-written story and I enjoyed it from the first word to the last. Fantastic job! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 2/10/2018
Very long chapter, but I enjoyed it. Those Noghri are super-hardcore as always. They just get shit done! No one messes with them lads. Bye-bye Emperor. Dude got conned big time. Now, I wonder about the rebellion and their next move. Mon Mothma and Madine will definitely be screaming: "Attack! Attack! Attack!", but others are a lot more reasonable and know not to incite Vader's wrath. Indeed, like Admiral Ackbar said, it's best to wait and see how things play out. And boy, will these dudes be surprised when Vader brings about the necessary reforms to transform the Empire back into the Republic. Someone will also have to be the new Chancellor in that case. Question is who will it be? Am most curious and intrigued! This ought to work out really well! Also hope to see some nice Luke/Mara scenes.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 2/9/2018
Man, those Noghri are hardcore. They seem to carry all the stealth and elegance of Braavosi assassins, whilst also having the sheer savagery and bloodlust of the Dothraki. In other words, the best of the best. I re-read the scene of the Noghri intervention so many times over. That was truly something else! I do believe that eventually Luke will turn Jade to the light, not the other way around. I love Grand Admiral Thrawn as well. Really awesome chapter, this one.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 2/9/2018
Mon Mothma's practically digging her own grave with this rubbish, absolutist mentality. It'll come back to bite her in no time at all. I do like the new plan set in motion by Q. I just hope it can work out well. Interesting how it's not all black-and-white like in the show. I'm also intrigued by the reunion between Vader and his ex-Master. That ought to be a lot of fun.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 2/9/2018
Okay, this is very unlike Mon Mothma but since this is fanfiction, I suppose I can roll with it, but damn, her, Madine and Bail are some sick, narrow-minded, cold-hearted mofos. That was just messed up what they did there. Huge treachery and an overall big pile of disgrace. Like Dodonna and Ackbar said, Luke's a hero and an icon amongst the rebel forces. As if they'll stand for the arrest of the guy. I'm really glad to see Obi-Wan's development here though. That is definitely a huge plus. But man, Leia is really going to hate the crap out of her step-father now.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 2/9/2018
Madine is a real piece of shit in this. I mean, wow, over some technical informality he insists on arresting the greatest hero of the rebellion and thereby alienating whatever slim chances the rebellion already has at overcoming the Empire. Wow, Mara was a lot stronger than I expected. Maybe it was because Luke was worn out, not sure... In any case, that was a cool spin on the fight. But, if it were as simple as altering Mara's memory, why not do that from the very beginning? I dunno, it seems rather complicated to me. Anyway, those were some nice battles.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 2/8/2018
That was extremely cold of both Mothma and Organa. I mean wow, I wonder what Leia would think of him if she knew of his involvement in an unjust order to have her brother killed. I'm glad Kate and Galen saw the better side of things and were more open-minded. Also have to say, I Ahsoka's nickname for Anakin. SkyGuy xD. That is hilarious.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »