Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
andjelija.nenic chapter 11 . 2/18
RealOverlord76 chapter 13 . 2/16
This has to be one of the best Star Wars fanfix I have ever read.. Wow you are so good at though good at this.
cassnova5424 chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
love the concept, looking forward to enjoying the rest
waka wan chapter 13 . 11/22/2021
Thanks for the story! It was an amazing read and I especially enjoyed that you didn’t turn Vader into a sappy yutz after finding out that Luke and Leia are his kids! Two thumbs up.
RandomGuest chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
HERESY!
Supermoi chapter 2 . 10/11/2021
Qui-Gon tearing Obi-Wan a new one was pretty awesome, and DAMN Luke needs to learn the truth ASAP before he is too far gone D:
Supermoi chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
Oh my! I LOVE THIS!
Captain Jaguar chapter 2 . 9/14/2021
Obiwan is being very hypocritical, and he doesn’t acknowledge his mistakes and he’s being possessive of Luke , and he’s emotionally abusive to leia like he was to anakin and he’s trying make Luke kill her , anakin and ahsoka and he knows she’s better than him and some people don’t like competition, and he acts arrogant and entitled toward ahsoka too and he’s jealous of her like he was jealous of anakin , and it’s funny you claim anakin doesn’t have compassion for Luke , ahsok and lie and is using them yet he saved Alderaan and he didn’t hurt leia and you wanna kill leia and you know she’s better than you and you can’t accept that anakin proved you wrong like leia said.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2021
Not a bad story overall, but there are a few things I just don't like:

1. Obiwan just being a total ass; Well, obviously Obiwan isn't that good cause he lied to Luke, but he did train Anakin, and he didn't take Luke and raise him like a Jedi of the old;; I think he would have apologized to Luke and helped the twins with their training

2. Your version of Bail Organa and Mon Mothma: They are NORMAL PEOPlE raised in an NORMAL society and they would definitely NOT HAVE AGREED WITH 'Darth Vader betrayed and murdered Anakin Skywalker' I mean you can criticize Bail for not telling Leia, but Bail wasn't exactly expecting to die(In canon) and he might have been planning to tell her later.

3. Madine: He does not hate force users. If you want to have a stupid Alliance member, you can make an OC and/or use Borsk Fey'la (I personally blame him for Anakin solo's death)

4. Vader's abrupt turn back to the light: I guess this was kinda necessary.. but this is the guy who cut off his son's hand..

5. The encounter with Palpatine: PLEASE MAKE LEIA DO IT TOO!

6. Your epilouge: This was satisfying, but I kinda want Jacen Jaina Anakin to show up in actual presence not just mentioned... and I personally think Jinn Skywalker is a better name...

Sorry for the criticism this was a good story and I'm just a harsh commenter.. I really like that you gave the Skywalker and Solos the happy endings they deserve.. but please keep my comment in mind.
Jonathan Deller chapter 13 . 9/9/2021
This is a very good story.
Captain Jaguar chapter 2 . 8/31/2021
Obiwan is being very hypocritical, he didn’t let anakin save his mom and his blind loyalty to the Jedi order and jealous of anakin is clouding his judgment and he acts arrogant and entitled toward leia the same way he did anakin and he’s driving there to the dark side the same way he did anakin . If anakin hadn’t married padme , Luke and leia wouldn’t be born and obiwan’s stupidity and vendetta against anakin is getting the best of him and , Alderaan was almost destroyed cuz of him and bail.
Captain Jaguar chapter 1 . 8/31/2021
I love the moments between anakin and qui gon and if Qui gon survived he could’ve saved anakin from the dark side and qui gon was the closest thing anakin had to a father and qui gon’s and leia’s compassion and anakin’s love for leia and padme led to his redemption and it’s the bond the Jedi tried to forbid is what saved the galaxy. Luke’s love led to anakin’s redemption and Han’s love led to Ben’s.
SocietyEnder chapter 13 . 8/29/2021
This was amazing. wholsome to a godly level.
Captain Jaguar chapter 12 . 8/26/2021
I really enjoyed this strong and I followed it with passion and it’s everything I wanted to see on the original trilogy , and I finally got to visually experiment the best lightsaber battle of all time and get to see a satisfying conclusion like the rise of skywalker and I love all the Star Wars movies and all the cry babies can eat their words.
YukiRoseFuyu chapter 13 . 8/20/2021
While I’m sad to see the end, ‘twas a brilliant journey. Hopefully Padme gives him hell, though in his own way he definitely redeemed himself. Thank you author.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »