Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
YukiRoseFuyu chapter 7 . 8/20/2021
Awesome job, I really liked this chapter!
YukiRoseFuyu chapter 2 . 8/20/2021
Oh I’m not crying your crying!
Captain Jaguar chapter 4 . 7/22/2021
I’m glad ahsoak stood up to obiwan he’s being delusional and hypocritical at the same time and he’s jealous of anakin and treats leia like a slave like he did anakin and sees her being less than him and he was gonna let dooku take palpatine’s place and his accusation that anakin made the Jedi order loose the clone war is intellectually dishonest and things happen when you let a Sith Lord rule the galaxy.
Captain Jaguar chapter 3 . 7/22/2021
This is a missed opportunity I wanted to se this in the original trilogy and I wanted anakin to be layered as dooku was and I felt like he was paper thin and he gets layers in the prequels but he’s not the villain until the very end , I feel like dooku is everything anakin should’ve been and how he was disillusioned with the Jedi and he should’ve been like magneto and have bottled up rage and depression and you’ll wanna root for him .
Captain Jaguar chapter 7 . 7/14/2021
I love the moments between anakin’s Ned leia and I cried when anakin said to leia I have to face Luke I was being reminded when Luke said leia I can’t save Ben and I picture the spark theme from last Jedi playing in the background.
Death Fury chapter 13 . 7/13/2021
love the story, thanks for writing it
Death Fury chapter 12 . 7/13/2021
Death Fury chapter 11 . 7/13/2021
Death Fury chapter 10 . 7/13/2021
Death Fury chapter 10 . 7/13/2021
Death Fury chapter 9 . 7/13/2021
Death Fury chapter 8 . 7/13/2021
Death Fury chapter 7 . 7/13/2021
Death Fury chapter 6 . 7/11/2021
Excellent chapter, I like the Force Unleashed series.
Death Fury chapter 5 . 7/11/2021