Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
Death Fury chapter 4 . 7/11/2021
Death Fury chapter 3 . 7/11/2021
Death Fury chapter 2 . 7/11/2021
Excellent chapter, though a little bit shorter than the first chapter.
Death Fury chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
Captain Jaguar chapter 2 . 7/8/2021
I want to make clear this is what the original trilogy should’ve been I , wanted yoda and obiwan to have character development, and learn Fromm their mistakes instead of repeating them and , treating leia a slave like he did anakin and trying to turn Luke against her and anakin and I’m glad qui gon showed up and called obiwan out on his mistakes I feel like if qui gon lived he could’ve saved anakin from sidious and help him , put his past behind him and move on with his life , and find peace and happiness and help him save his mom and help him become the Jedi he’s meant to be and qui gon was the family anakin needed and the closest thing he had to a father and obiwan is being very hypocritical he’s talking down to leia and has no compassion for her and scolds her with negative support believing she’s not good enough , seeing her being less than him , even though he’s got all these mental problems and he doesn’t acknowledge his mistakes how he was gonna join dooku and maul , and help them rule the galaxy and he was becoming a sith whether he admits it or not and he doesn’t see that his hypocrisy and lust for power is turning leia faints him as it did anakin.
Captain Jaguar chapter 1 . 7/4/2021
I’ve always felt qui gon could’ve saved anakin from turning to the dark side and him and anakin , have a father and son bond and him and obiwan were like bickering siblings and in real life it is like when you have a an older brother telling you to shut up , then you’re like you shut up , but you’re parents are like you shut up and listen to your parents and I feel like anakin and obiwan were like brothers and they act like brothers , they argue a lot and , fight a lot and qui gon is like their dad and he made anakin feel loved and accepted and gave him the emotional support he needed , and anakin’s love for padme , leia and qui gon is what brought him back to the light and it’s funny how the Jedi fear love the same way the sith do and it’s love that saved the galaxy and like what rose said to Finn we don’t win by fighting what we hate , we win by saving what we love, and it’s love and family attachments that’s what saved the galaxy and it’s funny how the Jedi have become the very thing they swore to destroy , anakin eve pn said to obiwan from my point of view the Jedi are evil.
Captain Jaguar chapter 1 . 7/4/2021
This is what the original trilogy should’ve been and this is a missed opportunity.
Captain Jaguar chapter 5 . 7/3/2021
I’m glad ahsoka stand up to yoda and obiwan they’re being very hypocritical, they should’ve learned from their mistakes instead of blaming anakin for their problems and they did it to themselves and if bail really cared about leia he would’ve told her about Luke and anakin and not send her out to die and he almost got her killed and I thought lies was clueless idiot in the original trilogy and she’s force sensitive and she should’ve sensed this bail didn’t care about her like how the Jedi should’ve , sensed palpatine was the Sith Lord the whole time and , he was standing in front of them for 13 years and they did nothing to stop him , they were gonna let dooku and maul rule the galaxy and their code is deeply sexist and has no compassion for people and they’re acting like the sith and they were gonna let dooku and maul rule the galaxy and over throw sidious and it’s the way of the sith that the apprentice kills their master and takes over , didn’t they forget about that and obiwan has no right to act arrogant and entitled toward leia like he did anakin seeing her being less than him and he’s greater than and , his sense of entitlement and his sad devotion to the Jedi have twisted him and he was gonna join dooku and maul , he let anakin’s mom die and treated him like a slave , tried to kill ahsoka and like qui gon said he shouldn’t judge anakin for his resentment of the Jedi order without considering he would’ve made the same mistakes as him if he was in his position and intellectual dishonesty is a real thing and apart of being evil too.
Captain Jaguar chapter 5 . 7/1/2021
I’m glad ahsoka stood up to yoda and obiwan , they’re being very hypocritical they should’ve sensed it was obvious palpatine was spine Sith Lord they were looking for and he was standing in front of them for 13 years and they did nothing to stop him and they were gonna let dooku and maul over throw him , rule the galaxy together and they forgot the way of the sith is for the apprentice to kill their masters and take their place and obiwan has no right to treat anakin and leia like slaves and act arrogant and entitled like how kylo Rey acted toward Rey when he said you’re nothing , your parents were trash. He treats leia like a slave and sees her being less than him , he’s greater than her even though he’s got all those issues and mental problems and he’s jealous of anakin because qui gon chose him to be his new padawan and him and entire Jedi council were jealous of anakin because he’s the chosen one and they talk down to him , see him being less than them and think they have a right oppress people like the sith , anakin even said to him in revenge of the sith from my point of view the Jedi are evil , he treated him like he’s a slave and he’s less than him , let his mom die , trie tried to kill ahsoka , tried to kill ahsoka for crimes she didn’t do even when she said she was innocent he should’ve done something and stood up for her , the way anakin and padme did for her and he was gonna let dooku and maul over throw sidious and rule the galaxy together sneak they’re sith in case him and the council forgot, and isn’t it the way of the sith for the apprentice kill the master and take over as the the dark lord and had anakin not killed dooku he and maul would’ve tske sidious’ place and the sith would’ve ruled the galaxy and anakin didn’t have a choice and like qui gon said don’t judge him for his hatred of the Jedi without , evens considering you would’ve made the same mistakes as him if you were in his position and how he didn’t let him save his mom caused anakin to hate the Jedi and it’s the Jedi who turned anakin to the dark side more than palpatine with their sexist philosophy.
Captain Jaguar chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
I’ve always felt that if qui gon lived he could’ve saved anakin from the dark side and help him save his mom , and become the Jedi he’s meant to be and I like the part in rise of skywalker between Han and Ben and I was reminded of that when anakin sees qui gon and I was crying in that scene , it’s anakin’s loved that saved padme from Clovis’s manipulation and Luke’s love that saved anakin and han’s love that saved Ben , like what rose said to Finn at the end of last Jedi we don’t win by fighting what we hate we win by saving what we love. Anakin’s love for Luke and padme brought him back to the light in return of the Jedi , and it’s funny the Jedi fear love the same way the Jedi do and the Jedi’s philosophy of emotional detachment is what turned anakin to the dark side more than sidious did.
Captain Jaguar chapter 3 . 6/29/2021
I wanted to see a big fight between leia and obiwan like the fight him and anakin had in revenge of the sith and I wanted her to say this is the end for you my master and I wanted it to be on mustards and she would be using anakin’s lightsaber and she and obiwan will be fighting like him and anakin were in revenge of the sith and anakin fight Luke and try to save Luke but Luke kills him the way kylo killed Han and ahsoka would traine leia to defeat palpatine and they’ll defeat palpatine together and finish what anakin started and bring balance to the force together and leia would have to kill Luke because obiwan has corrupted his mind and , together she and ahsoka will start a new and better Jedi order and build a better republic and she and Han will fall in love and have their kids from the expanded universe and bring peace , freedom , justice and security to the galaxy.
Captain Jaguar chapter 2 . 6/29/2021
If qui gone lived he could’ve saved anakin and he could’ve helped him save his mom and qui gon was lithe closest thing anakin had to a father and how he made him feel loved and accepted and when he died , he looked up to palpatine as a second father figure and how obiwan acted arrogant , and entitled toward him , seeing anakin being less than him and , it’s no different how he acts toward leia and like qui gon said he’s too loyal to the council and the way they did things and he’s disrespectful to qui gon , anakin and leia and his sense of entitlement is pushing leia deeper into the dark side and he sees anakin as a slave and is jealous of anakin like kylo ren was jealous of Rey because he has his daddy issues , and he’s spoiled and he thinks it’s his birth right to rule the weaker beings in the galaxy and he’s entitled and arrogant and he’s emotionally abusive to Rey and the reylo people are hypocrites , He tried to kill the people she loves and tries to break her down emotionally and ha do I want let anakin save his mom , and treated him with respect then he wouldn’t have turned to the dark side and he shouldn’t have scolded him so often and treat him like he’s less than him and he’s greater than him and if you’re an unkind master that dog is gonna come back and Bite you.
Captain Jaguar chapter 13 . 6/24/2021
This is what I wanted to see and anakin did bring balance to the force in death and the chosen one prophecy can have multiple interpretations like through his family and rey with the help of Han Solo who introduced rey to the ways of the force and Luke and leia who trained her to defeat palpatine.
Captain Jaguar chapter 12 . 6/24/2021
This is what I wanted to see a wanted a fight between anakin , Luke and palpatine like fight between obiwan , qui gon and darth maul at the end of phantom menace with duel of the fates playing in the background and that lightsaber fight is one of my favorite lightsaber battles of all time next to rey’s fight with Kylo ren , in force awakens and in rise of skywalker and anakin’s fight with obiwan in revenge of the sith and qui gon was right about anakin and he did bring balance to the force by destroying the Jedi and sith and I picture him defeating sidious the way Rey defeated him in rise of skywalker and like Luke said to palpatine your over confidence is your weakness and palpatine got cocky thinking he can control anakin , Plagius warned sidious the force will always strike back and will always balance itself.
Captain Jaguar chapter 9 . 6/24/2021
Mon mothma is just as arrogant as palpatine and if the chosen one is supposed to destroy the sith , what do you do you make the chosen one become a sith and make sure he’s doesn’t destroy
You , Mon mothma is making the same mistake palpatine made with anakin like hey this person might come back and kill you even though you think you can control him and if you’re an unkind master that dog is gonna come back and bite you.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »