Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I can't wait to see more of Ahsoka training Luke and Leia. Mon Mothma is a bitch and I hope to see her plans fall apart and humiliate her. I liked the interaction between Vader and Mara Jade, I'm eager to see what she does next.
XRaiderV1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
well done sir.
ccp chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Great update!
mouse chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
To many people are making alot of desieion on other people , this will lead to alot of troulb for all.
ILDV chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Very very very GOOD
Appo1119 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Why did you constantly capitalize the word lightsaber? There was no need for that. Also, you constantly overuse commas.
Danyael Prince chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I can't see Leia, Luke and Ahsoka staying with the rebels for much longer...
Espeon Master Espo chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
An interesting story and chapter.

I do agree with ben that nothing should be done unless they show signs of actaulyl falling.

He did work with ahoska before and while not on bests terms did repect her power well enough to not fully question her.

though then again ben here seems to have been planning a long time, but did not expect this plan to fail.

when will yoda show up by the way?
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Great job again. So more than few bad choices made by the alliance here it seem. You are very right to in what you say just why Bail and Mon thought of this. To give Obi-Wan credit he truly did saw piece of truth. After all to be honest Leia is more likely to fall to Darkside given her personality is rather close to her father. And while she is not strong as her brother in force she is already adept in politics and manipulation thus more likely to be of use to the emperor. Their act most likely will kill the trust between twins to the trio if they learn of this.

At least Ashoka got to the twins and has more than few things to tell. Would honestly love to see some scene where she tells them stories of their father and mother. Gotta admit I am bit shocked that Obi-Wan is so blind to or rather unwilling to recognize faults of the order and the council. That act will most likely cost him much when Luke ask why council acted the way it did when it came to Ashoka.

And so Mara is going after Luke now. And I really hope that romance between them evolves fast. It would create so many lovely awkward situations if Luke makes Mara fall for him and she make him fall for her. Obi-Wan most likely would be going crazy, Ashoka be happy and Leia be irritated for Luke being with Mara. And image Vader's reaction if he learns that his son will date Mara that should be something to remember.

Overall great job again and I hope that you update soon.
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
When Mara & Luke fight I hope it ends with the two getting intimate. Think of the reactions!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
That was great. I always loved Ahsoka and she is feisty as always, and has good reason to challenge
Obi-Wan's lack of training Luke and the past mistakes of the Jedi.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
...Any chance of seeing a surprise pairing of Mara Jade x Luke Skywalker? (Lets face it,the two would look INCREDIBLE as a couple)
Jegan1138 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
You should rogue squadron and other rebels like nik sant ,develar and Bren derlin
QueenNaberrie chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Obi-Wan, Mon & Bail better suck it up and face facts. Ahsoka is training Luke and Leia, like it or not.

I still say Ahsoka should share that message from Anakin/Vader with Obi-Wan. It might help him to keep an open mind about the possibility that Anakin has renounced the Dark Side and is secretly on their side. He's just bidding his time to strike against Palpatine.

I look forward to your next update!
aurebesh chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Superb chapter! I loved it all the way, especially Snips, Han, and Vader/Mara. Keep up the most impressive work! :D
1,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »