Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Just found this story and finished all three chapters and gotta say this is brilliant. Very nicely detailed and interestingly idea's on matters. For the record I agree with much you said on Leia's point on how thw twins have been treated. Obi and Bail may have had good idea's but that ain't enough if results are bad. After all many worst disasters and roads to hell begun as good idea.

Leia truly is her fathers daughter thou. She looks like Padme but has her fathers personality thou passion of life are her mothers. As for Luke is the other way. his father looks and passion,s but his mothers calm personality.

Those conformations between people now that Leia has known for long time this rather important info have been great. And more than few eyes have been opened here on many truths.

And once again Qui-Gon shows that he is the true master. I still wonder just how much better things would have gone if he had lived.

And now Ashoka enters the fight I wonder how she will first reacted when she sees Skyguy junior and Skyguy girl bit of a shock no doubt :D. But honestly some old idiots try to prevent her from teaching those ... yeah not gonna happen. She is very much true student of Anakin and like her former master she will find the way. Obi thou might fear how she will make the Jedi look given how she was treated. And hopefully Ashoka will tell the kids just how bad Jedi order was at the end. Thou to be honest if you read Rise of Vader novel you will find out at the end that even Obi-Wan agreed that Jedi and republic brought out their own end.

I personally kinda hope that Luke and Leia also open eye's of others of truth namely the corruption of old republic. Namely it wasn't worth saving and that new government must learn of past mistake. I personally keep hoping that redeemed Vader would take imperial throne with Luke and Leia as his heirs since that might save galaxy some serous pain but guess we will see.

Overall very great job so far and I hope that you update soon.
Gur40goku chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Wow Ahsoka back and in the game
PrincessSNoe chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This is a great story!
pure-white-angel chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
love the new chapter! can't wait until the next new chapter!
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I hope before this fanfic ends, Anakin/Vader and Ahsoka hook up. Love that pairing.

And I guess we'll see if one of the Emperor's female agents might not end up running into Luke as well. A very certain red haired one? o 3o

keep up the awesome work man! And sorry I haven't updated. stupid muse has betrayed me.
bankai777 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Ahsoka will be a better teacher than Obiwan Kenobi.
esparza3368 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I've enjoyed reading most of your stories, this one is starting out great. Love stories where some of the good eyes do evil for the greater good or have tunnel. Where some of the bad guys tried to do good, made things worse, & now are trying to make things right though may not see a way. Though its fiction, real world is like that so its nice seeing that in your stories.

By the way to you place in following the path laid out by episodes 4 to 6 or deviate? The latter is riskier but also has more potential. For starters there are a number of hidden Jesus out there per canon including a group of younglings whom are now adults. There are also the emperor's Dark Force adepts & the Dark Jedi in the planet Bliss.

Are you planning a coup? Vader taking area followers with him to join the Rebel Alliance? Maybe an Imperial Civil War between the xenophobic core under the Emperor (human supremacy which discriminates against other humanoids, enslaves many, & commits genocide) v.s. a far more tolerant Imperial faction under Vader (kind of like the Empire Remnant which recruits/promotes women & non-humanoid species). I can think of 2 alien races that would start out right out the bat as shock troops - the great warrior reptilian Barabel race whom hold the Jesus in great esteem & the Wookies whom would follow Yoda to the end of the galaxy.

What about Grand Admiral Thrown & the Criss? Would they stay loyal to Palatine, ally with Vader, or make their own play for power? What about the Corporate Authority which has its own force? The criminal empires of the Black Sun led by Prince Xizor and their rivals the Hurts? Last but not least Mara Jade.
Talicor chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Holy crap! This is awesome! Please keep the story coming! Love it!
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Update! Love the update! I LOVE how you brought Ahsoka into things.
XRaiderV1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
very well done man!
Patriot-M89 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
YES! Ahsoka's back! And she is not happy with Obi-Wan, or Organa...kepp it up!

Oh! Will Boba Fett be in here?
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
nice to see Snips back. I hated how they ended with her in the Clone Wars. She is going to be in the new series supposedly but that's a year or two away yet.
wonder what Yoda will say about the shifting of balance. and I get the feeling Mon and the others might try to arrest the twins down the road causing them to break away.

as always keep up the good work
(and may the force be with you)
bloodshark chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
yeah love it yeah ahsoka kick obi-wan ass great work for this chapter
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
did you really have to do the "I am your father" scene _ I'm going to start wearing ear plugs around luke if he is going to keep shouting like that

bout time they got some real help training! D
mouse chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Looking good, very good keep on writing. I am looking forward on how Obi-wan and Organa get it from Ahsoka.
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »