Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
when are going to update Ascension of the Predacons
S-Wanderer999 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Well this was a nice start to your story. Although another way to convince Luke is to have both him and Vader together where Luke can have a blood test done to compare Vader's DNA to his.

As for Leia, I think her and Obi-wan will be having an argument soon about what happened on the Death Star. I wonder what Luke, and the others will think.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
so far so good , he just starting on the path to redemption , now he just needs to get rid of the suit or atlest a good chunk of it, maybe something like what Darth Malgus looks like he dose look bad ass. i am sure now that vader has lost about of guilt over Padme he can take steps on improving himself physically , emotionally and with the force.
darthrevan chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
interesting keep it up i wait next update
Lord of All chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awesome story line!

Looking forward to see where this its going.

Thanks for posting this.
Talicor chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Astounding! You NEED to continue this story! It drives me insane when authors abandon them! Espiecially after such an enthralling introduction! Keep it up!
Spidey Legend chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
A very interesting twist. I will hope for more.
Banna-nannas chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
thinatrez chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I can feel the potential just oozing out of this first chapter. I like the pacing in your writing and the dialog has a pretty natural flow. I wouldn't call you perfect, but you get 4/5 from me. I can't wait to see where you take this.

Unfortunately this is you we're talking about Snake. Which means lots of waiting you slow ass bastard. Personally I like smaller, faster updates over the long waits. Guess my other subscriptions will just have to tide me over.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I wonder what will Luke do when he finds out that Obi-wan Kenobi lied to him.
SoulReaperCrewe chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is cool. Look forward to the next update :)
devin.conway.16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Can't wait to read more of this story! :)
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Simply...WOW...
Tribernator chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like it. I cant wait to see what direction it goes in from here. Either way it should be interesting. Hmm, I wonder, is that the real reason obiwan was willing to let vader kill him? To fully cement lukes resolve to kill vader?
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Well well...Nice change for your other Stories...I like this...

So Anakin knows about everything...this will bring big changes later on...Can't wait how Obi-wan and Leia act in the Way to Yavin 4...most likely big fight is going to happen...XD

Yes..Oh YEs...Empire is Going DOwn...I hope That You still Are Going to Make Admiral Piett and Rest of Vader's Space Crew Join to Vader's Side..
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »