Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ohhhhh...lovin' this so far. Obi-Wan being spared by Vader should mean something to Obi-Wan. He left himself wide open but Vader listened to Qui-Gon, who Obi-Wan also heard. I hope that gives Obi-Wan some hope that Anakin is still in there somewhere, especially when Leia reveals that Vader has been helping Leia & even went as far as to sabotage the weapons array on the Death Star to prevent Alderaan's destruction, plus he let them all escape to keep his children alive. Bottom line...Vader is protecting his children from the Emperor. So that means Obi-Wan's fear of Vader turning his children over to the Emperor has been shot to oblivion.

I live in hope that Anakin truly returns & Obi-Wan & Anakin can forgive one another so they can be 'brother' again. :,)

Too bad Padme did really die. I was hoping she was out there somewhere alive. :,( But at least Anakin will have his children. :,)

I look forward to your next update!
DSwiftblade chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
very nicely written looks like youve got another great story in the making. cant wait to see where you take this.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
well done sir, very well done.
UnbendingCynic chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It's an awesome start! Pity Obi-Wan didn't get maimed though, could his sense of betrayal from Anakin be so great as to justify turning Luke into a suicide bomber? Looking forward to an update on this very interesting story.
pcurt135 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
great start, love these types of fics keep it up
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
woe , its was amazing ,dude , amazing
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great work using Qui-Gon in this story here. I think it was a great choice as if nothing else it will give Vader someone to talk to when he can not talk with people in connon. I also like how you made Lei just a little bit more force sentive and that was how she was able to see the truth. I so look forward to reading more of this story here.

2 things I would recomend but especially the 2nd may not be possible or would throw stuff off if you have it plained out.

1 you may want to give Luke a dream where he is having a nice picknic with Vader, Pam, and Liea and him not understanding why it is so peacfull and not violent when it is in fact the force or Qui-Gon trying to help as it may even be the real people in the dream with him.

The second thing is almost like making the Empor like Orch from Naruto. If he finds out that Vader has turned agenst him have him bring back Pam back to life with the force powers he hinted to Ankin he had from his dead master in the theater only to have her programed to kill him. It could make a great fight as I do not see Vader willing to attack back even if it may mean his own life becouse of what he did last time, Would be and the kids be able to get throw to her or would she die pushing Vader that much closer to being lost to the dark side. (I for one do beleave love would win out.)
pure-white-angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
very interesting story so far! Can't wait for the next update either, so please update soon
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
very good so far.
Vanipon chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Now thats an interesting turn of events that I liked it very much. Thanks
Jedi Angel001 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved it! Qui-Gon appearing was perfect, now guiding Anakin back to the light with Leia helping
to tell luke the truth about Vader.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh wow I love these fics with Vader finding out about his kids. My personal favorite is called My Daughter. It starts rather similar to this except Vader recognizes Leia as Padme's daughter instead of Leia telling him about it.
Elizabethlovestatu chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Gosh I can't wait for the next chapter! This was amazing! Really please, please, please continue this story! :)
GodEmporer chapter 1 . 7/31/2013