Reviews for Truths Revealed Lies Exposed
empireatwar1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
good chapter.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great first chapter and i really like that you're having Anakin steer Leia (and eventually Luke?) grey.
McGeezel chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So i've never read a Star Wars Fic. I've read x-overs with starwars but never a pure star wars fic. I liked a lot, i'm hoping that this is par for the course when it comes to these fics because now that i have read one i'm compelled to find other stories that are as great as this one. Part of me hates you for this. great story like so many of yours. Now i must pilfer for starwars stories, which means filtering through all the bantha droppings until i find something worth while. thanks for the story
dragonshaun9 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
...holy shit. this was awesome.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
hm. interesting twist. like to see how it goes. keep up the good work
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Liking it, liking it. The only single complaint/need I have is MORE!
Anttolas chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i am really curious about were you will take this story, i wonder if you've seen the Clone wars the tv series and if such is the case, i'm not sure i Ashoka is dead or not but if she is alive you could put her in the story at some Point, i any case i will be waiting for the next chapter, see ya then
ChosenOne37 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story is awesome. You are a great writer. Keep it up
SoulEmbrace2010 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Somehow, someway, I knew you would do this prompt: Leia finds out about her family early and tells Vader during interrogation. You make the best Vader Redemption story ever. What a cruel cliffhanger, but what the hell. Now waiting for your next update, Naruto or Star Wars, in a few weeks.
esparza3368 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I greatly enjoy reading your stories VFSNAKE. Never have been a fan that one has to forgive all and turn the other cheek like with the Naruto verse. Been a while since you did another Star Wars related story. Curious, do you plan to introduce the other Jedi characters whom survived but are in hiding from canon. Like Anakin/Darth Vader's padawan Ahsoka Tano (whom it has been recently revealed is still alive - see Wookepedia for more details if you didn't know).
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love your story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Top-Gun13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love it, a nice twist on the story that I look forward to reading more of please update soon, I have been going nuts with star wars love with SWTOR and this is just feeding that Star Wars Hungry thanks.

I am kinda hoping in the next chapter to see some of whats going on in Obi-wan's head but XD its your story bro.
Patriot-M89 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Well done! I hope to see more! I wonder if Ahsoka is coming back, since we don't know if she's alive or dead.
narutodragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
hope to read another complete story
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow. This story is both realistic for Canon, and yet has it's own little things that makes this your own. I love it!
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 Next »