Reviews for Crabs and Cream
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This Bella was really funny. She was great. Tanya was a complete ditz. How can one woman be that stupid? Good grief. I'm glad Edward and Bella found each other . . . even though very awkwardly. Chief Swan shutting the town up about their relationship was funny too.
Fran Masen chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Great story with important information.
bells24 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I think that the clarification of the different STDs is awesome, but on HIV/AIDS, it isn't necessarily transferred through objects, it's shared through blood, so sex, or some type of cut or needle could also transfer it. Also, HIV is the dormant state. AIDS is the active state of HIV where your immune system is attacked.
Anyways this story was awesome! And thank you for not having them in a relationship before Bella graduated!
archy12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Good God,that's a lot of diseases!
Good ,but with a message that comes right done!
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Fun story! Thanks for sharing!
louanne61 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I really do love this story. I love the way you made Tanya so thick. I actually know people who are that thick it's priceless x
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wow! Love it, love the info and love Bella!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was so funny:)
JaN319 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Thank you for the information.

It always safe to be protect when having sex
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
funny and informative :)
mem4705 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Fun story. You've got the hepatitis wrong at the end tho...Hep C is the std.
robfans chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
love it. thanks
bananafox chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
great story. thanks for sharing :)
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
As I had a lot if fun reading this OS I really thought your information sheet was just as interesting!

Thank you for putting that research into this as well, that's what makes you so amazing authors
freakybella chapter 1 . 8/9/2013