Reviews for Loosen My Lips
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
she hulled the Vulcan's outer shell piece by piece, layer by layer, with every interaction. She mined, chiseled away, painstakingly working to reach the precious slivers of human in his eyes... This right here is an absolutely beautiful bit of writing. Perfect!
Tasha chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Great story. Can you do one that centers around after them arguing about Spock not caring if he died and the capturing of Khan? Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful... very moving and at the same time light and also funny.
I really like this image:

"... she hulled the Vulcan's outer shell piece by piece, layer by layer, with every interaction. She mined, chiseled away, painstakingly working to reach the precious slivers of human in his eyes"

It fits perfectly, to the situation and to Spock's and Uhura's relationship as a whole.
bellasblush chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
(y)
AshleyOnFire chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I have to have a little conflict with my fluff! This was a perfect mix!
Violameola chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very sweet,
2015nan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Sweet- loved the part with McCoy
Awesomepossum328 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Very well done. Elements of romance, humor, and suspense all fantastically tied together—something that is hard to do in a one-shot. More please!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
*Amazing*. I thought you wrote this very nicely. Can't wait to read more from you!
leighroberts chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Lovely! (and the McCoy bit was funny). More, please.
librawriter chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Failure? Are you crazy? Perfect capture of characters, perfect dialogue, perfect story. This one's an automatic favorite!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It definitely worked. Nice job!
kcmknice chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Sweet. Needed to see this moment. Loved this.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I enjoyed it, it was very well written :)
Botsey chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Dear PennFlin:

This was very a very enjoyable read. Spock was truly his wordy Vulcan self, and Nyota was , 'I am still trying to understand you, but I love you anyway, Terran' female.

This was my early morning welcome to their world.. Thank you.

Botsey