Reviews for Peaks and Valleys
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/6
Pretty dark isn't it? xD

Running theory would be, missing Catherine is our little Katniss.

Peeta sounds imposing than the usual. He most often just smoothly talks people into doing things instead of snapping at them.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/6
This sounds like an interesting start.

Can't wait to read more. :)
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Omg
shakera20022002 chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
This was awesome! I loved every second of this... I do have to say though I was almost in tears when Rye died... ugh the feels!
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Yes. I'm absolutely on board the train for this story. My favorite couple plus my favorite book by my favorite author equals one hell of a story.
Arden'sjoy chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
Okay I read this whole story today, I neglected all of my house cleaning and two of my favorite shows! Loved it! And holy crap dark evil Gale! Normally I love the guy and my heart goes out to him but this time hell I am glad he died, poor bi-Rye! That was sad! Love the story though!
AC chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
It's pretty rich that Gale's saying Peeta's a "faggot name" considering here in the modern world Gale is typically a female name.
Eliley chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Just read this entire story in one night
It was definitely worth it XD
davina Clarkson chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Oh cliffs y do u hate me although u don't even know me but still I need to know what happens next
Davina
Court81981 chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
The overabundance of snow days I've had and my need to do some reading amidst all my beta work has led me to some stories that have recently completed, and yours was on my list. I very much enjoyed devouring this from start to finish, and I look forward to more of your writing in the future. Congratulations on an amazing story!
Nah chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Amazing chapter , so happy you updated ' But I think peeta got off so easily , he hadn't called her or even said why he wasn't able to come home , but amazing chapter and update soon :)
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Thanks for posting this outtake...it was pretty damn hot!
Shanna319 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Yay! What a pleasant surprise this morning to see this update :-)... And this was superb! definitely loved it just like everything else you right... And I hope to see more soon :-)
Anon chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
I have to say that this whole story has been really well written and beautifully creative and always a good read. I'm looking forward to more one shots from this universe.
Having said that I think Peeta got off way too easily. What exactly was he doing all night that he couldn't come home, call, or text? Maybe we need to see it from his side or something. Also, he needs a good swift kick in the pants for his behavior including the laughing. I did like the story line though, and it was written beautifully.
Sunshine011 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Wow loved it! And I'd like to see some more out takes so keep 'em comin'! Anyway good chapter!