Reviews for The Eternal Victor
Hollowolf chapter 28 . 3h ago
This story is officially amazing... I keep trying to imagine how Perseus will introduce himself to Zeus at some point, maybe call him King of Wind Breakers to his face or something, or what Artemis will do after she finds out he is immortal! So whats the big explosion coming up? "Everyone was content." I CAN wait for an update, just rereading the story is a simple way to pass the time, it after all, never gets old.
GWGS fan chapter 28 . 3/25
So far so good. Looking forward to your next chapter. Hope you don't take this story down. It'll be a shame as it's going so well.
creeltj chapter 28 . 3/19
Please update soon! Your story is amazing!
noondark chapter 28 . 3/17
I really hope you come back to this story. It's very unique and I love how it is written and the characters within it.
Amazing story so far, I have been sincerely enjoying it. Please continue it soon!
Wolfswar chapter 28 . 3/6
Really awesome story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Elveril chapter 28 . 3/5
I really hope you will update soon! This is such a great story! Even if the powers of Percy from Verethragna reminds me of Campione, not that it's not a good thing since it makes Percy awesome.
Chaos chapter 28 . 3/4
I love this story OH so much, PLEASE put up the next chapter soon!
Perseus47595 chapter 15 . 3/4
what they did in their free time

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:P
Biblio388 chapter 28 . 2/27
Great chapter. Glad you explained another of his powers as well as having more Perseus-style craziness. I look forward to seeing where everything goes from here.
Biblio388 chapter 27 . 2/27
Another companion? This is one that I have never seen used much, so it should be interesting. Makes me curious, how would his presence affect the future? Can't wait to find out.
Biblio388 chapter 26 . 2/27
Nice to see the progression of age in the story. I can think of quite a few authors who would just jump to the resurrection without much being explained about before it. This is a very fun and interesting story.
Biblio388 chapter 23 . 2/26
Great battle chapter. Have a blast reading this story and can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 21 . 2/26
Awesome bit of random storytelling. Always laugh whenever Perseus interacts with new people.
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 2/26
Definitely have to say that I always enjoy seeing Perseus interact with other people. He does the most ridiculous things and pulls them off so nonchalantly that he can away with most of them. I had heard before that the right attitude and baring could get you into or out of a lot of things, so that is certainly funny.