Reviews for The Eternal Victor
Biblio388 chapter 28 . 2/27
Great chapter. Glad you explained another of his powers as well as having more Perseus-style craziness. I look forward to seeing where everything goes from here.
Biblio388 chapter 27 . 2/27
Another companion? This is one that I have never seen used much, so it should be interesting. Makes me curious, how would his presence affect the future? Can't wait to find out.
Biblio388 chapter 26 . 2/27
Nice to see the progression of age in the story. I can think of quite a few authors who would just jump to the resurrection without much being explained about before it. This is a very fun and interesting story.
Biblio388 chapter 23 . 2/26
Great battle chapter. Have a blast reading this story and can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 21 . 2/26
Awesome bit of random storytelling. Always laugh whenever Perseus interacts with new people.
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 2/26
Definitely have to say that I always enjoy seeing Perseus interact with other people. He does the most ridiculous things and pulls them off so nonchalantly that he can away with most of them. I had heard before that the right attitude and baring could get you into or out of a lot of things, so that is certainly funny.
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 2/26
Had to laugh at the last bit of dialogue. I had wondered about such a thing before but it was never brought up in other stories and thus, I was starting to think that it was solved magically in some way. Glad to see you address that issue in such a humorous way.
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 2/26
Definitely liked the interaction with that god. Don't see them in a good light very often and that is a shame because they seem like an interesting one to converse with and or have on your side. Really enjoying this story.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 2/26
Very cool chapter. Can't wait to see where this leads.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 2/26
Nice twist there. Had wondered what would happen after that and then, bam.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 2/26
Like the 'camaraderie in battle' bits. I have heard it said that such a thing could happen but have never experiences it myself. Good story so far and can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/26
Intriguing start. Don't know anything about this particular pantheon so it will be a learning experience if nothing else. Looking forward to reading more.
Maiannaise chapter 28 . 2/24
Absolutely love it. Looking forward to the next chapter when it comes!
hadoukendave chapter 28 . 2/21
love the story, keep updating please
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 23 . 2/14
What an ending! Especially when Enyo asked Artemis about what Percy prefers his woman to wear. Hilarious.