Reviews for Straw Man
Worker626 chapter 1 . 6/10
Shit. That was Fantastic.
Lazerwolf2000 chapter 1 . 5/24
Wow that was amazing
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/16
Nice, thanks.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 5/13
Fuck! This is the best Bleach story I have ever read. I will enjoy reading this over again! Thank you for sharing.
Shadows Curse chapter 1 . 3/25
that was beautiful!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 2/5
This is truly stunning. Part of me wished there was more. Another part of me is so, so satisfied.
Thank you.
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
One word
"..Wow"
varthanaa chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This is so brutally beautiful.
I like Ichigo's growth, I like how he doesn't give up even though he gives up a lot of things. It's so sad and heartbreaking but oh, so lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Beautiful story xx
Rantaki chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Wow... First ichigo has to deal with the people he cares about repeatedly dying then just randomly becomes soul king after centuries of trying to reach an end... You would just feel utterly dull. This was amazingly written, I felt the frustration of Ichigo
Trioxid chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
That was a beautiful story!
animeloverhomura chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I really liked this. It was an interesting take on the genre and I thought the ending was really satisfying. It felt to me like a mix of 'all you need is kill' and Homura from 'puella magi madoka magica', even if that's not what you intended.

Nice job.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
So this is pretty much Infinite Loops but with a less benevolent source; you did a great job in showing just how much damage that would do to a person's psyche.
This was brilliant in a terrifying, sad way.

Though I can't help but wonder about the Zero division and what the husk that used to be Ichigo might do from here.
Unedaread chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Holy crap. I...I can't even...wow. That was...awful. You do the time travel trope justice. This was utterly brilliant, and I get the feeling I will be reading it many more times in the future. I needed this right about now, this is one of the best Bleach fics ever, def stands up to cywscross's fics. Thank you for the utter despair and nonending, and for breaking my heart and rocking my world
Emma-Please1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Wow... just... this is amazing. The pure tragedy you can feel in every line in perfect. I love how Ichigo tries, every single time, but still, it never works. You can't save everyone and nothing can ever be perfect. I also loved the depiction of the Soul King, all blank eyes, and hidden grief.
I think this is probably one of my favorite Bleach fics.