Reviews for Straw Man
Morning'sSong chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Goddamm you do Cywscross proud! This is just so... so dark and gritty, every paragraph is like another knife in my chest
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I love the ending and I love how you explore a time loop plot where in the end, Ichigo can't make everything perfect just cycling by himself and there is no reality where everything is right and no one dies. And how it was the spirit king plotting it all along.
qwerty chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This is amazing. Every time.
xoxo chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
The lifetime of being at the top and the rinse-repeat sensation of failures and success.

Truly a King, Kurosaki Ichigo.

Too many AU possibilities.
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
O.O
oh wow. that was terrifying. beautiful. intense. creepy.
awesome though-gotta say, definitely one of the best horrors I've ever read. Gave me the chills: the endless loop...forever alone. Sorry, Berry-tan.
(although I wonder what happened with the other Visoreds?)
herbert942 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Wow I don't think I've ever read a fanfic before that's just left me... reeling? I don't know normally it's straight to favourite or follow and then up to the author to see if they've written anymore good stories but this one really made me stop and just stare at my screen for a minute. I think its brilliantly written and desperately sad at the end which is probably why I'm so affected right now! Thank you for sharing this with us
Wragziez chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Such a beautiful way with words. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Beautiful.
NewandOld chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Lhlekfjeckbsalkfhiebclksj! OMg... That... that just happened...er... I don't know what to say besides the one word amazing. AMAZING. Thanks so much for writing this... O-o!
Kittenlzlz chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
well... fuck.
(brilliantly written, but fucking hell that left me deeply unsettled.)
Habl chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Beautifully haunting, will this be carried on?
And can you clarify the name for me, I don't fully understand it. It is meant to represent a scarecrow standing alone in a field?
Zivyx chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
;-;
LadyKG chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Wow. Just. Wow. There are so few stories (not just fanfictions but actual published written works too) that have left me this utterly speechless. Mind you there have been works that have left me to ponder over them and to loose sleep. There have been works that have left me crying and staring into space for a moment before leaving a review. There are works that have made me think for a few days about what to say when leaving a review. But I have rarely found a work that has left me utterly speechless. Not like this one has.
It should be noted that I sat for about 20 minutes before writing the rest of this, contemplating what exactly to say. What exactly I COULD say in the face of this story.
I love time travel fanfictions, they are a bit of an addiction of mine, and I rarely find one that is on the shorter side and encompasses all the things that I like (there has been a few but rarely this short at that, never this short for the bleach fandom, in fact). So when I clicked on this story I was skeptical and a bit wary that it was going to be, well to put it bluntly, poorly written and not thought out thoroughly enough to be enjoyable. But damn, I have been blown away by this story.
This story is one that I will most definitely come back to read more than once. And will more likely than not have to read again in order to leave the type of review that it deserves. I read in your author's note that you are a fan of cywscross; I am very much a fan as well. And let me say that you're work is just as good.
This story is hauntingly beautiful in such a way that leaves me breathless. Because damn it all if reading this did not making my heart ache. Because damn it all if that ending didn't rip me open and leave me to bleed out on the floor. Because damn it, every pairing you put in here is brilliant and perfect, and it hurt so much when you wrote about his past lovers killing him too (escpecially Ulquiorra because I am not going to lie he is one of my favorite characters). And damn it, the entire fic has left me with such a strange and confusing storm of emotions that I can barely explain them all. Because it hurt so beautifully to read this story and see Ichigo go through this and lose himself. To read this and see character development written in such a perfect manner and to pick apart the nuances and realize that every. little. detail. has a purpose. and how that effects to reading of it and how perfectly you utilized every aspect of writing to deliver something so unforgettable and gut-wrenching in such a short amount of time. And it HURTS damn it! Because that ending is not happy, and even as I started the fic I knew it wouldn't be, but I didn't expect THAT of all things. You know how to hook a reader and keep them begging for more. You know how to toy with emotion through words perfectly and I commend you on such a thing.
The only thing that I can say really is thank you, because you gave me a time travel fic that didn't have a happy ending. Because we all know that time travel can't really end well. Especially in a universe like bleach where opponents are crazy strong no matter what you do to stop them and in the end the hero is lost because in the end the hero has had to make so many sacrifices in order to save what he can (because you can't save everyone, you can't protect everyone).
And i am most definitely rambling but I just need you to understand how much i LOVE this story. How amazing it is. I am, without a doubt, going to check out your other works.
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Wow.
-Winged Serpent of Light
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This was so utterly devasting, I can't...
Holy cow... If that were how the Reiƍ pases on his rule, it would truly be no wonder why he doesn't botter getting involved...
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »