Reviews for Straw Man
ShamelessDilettante chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This. This is fucking beautiful and depressing at the same time.
In other words; I love this. Thank you.
Broken Painted Glass chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This left me breathless from... all of it. This is art. Indescribable, surreal, and just all the good stuff in this piece; thank you for sharing it with us.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I don't really have anything to say. Nothing I can think could accurately describe my reaction to this piece. But it was so good (for lack of a better word) that I needed to leave a review.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
whoa, what a bitter... sweet empty and horrid and yet... powerful end.
A Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Very well written and absolutely breathtakingly tragic. I loved all of the scenarios you showed us as well as the complete tiredness and emptiness theme flowing through each sentence and word. Gah, so beautiful! Keep on writing!
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow. Now that's depressing. Very well written though. Great work. I seriously pity your Ichigo.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awesome! Kudos to you author!
Nananma chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Soul King Ichigo... ... ... this. is. so. awesome.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Nicely done.
Ray The Red chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was beautiful!
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
On the verge of tears. This was so sad yet so beautiful so read:3 It would've been amazing to see a sequel to this:]
SucreTeen123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Amazing, just absolutely amazing!
The Inner Hollow chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Woah! That went on a completely different path than I had imagined it would take take. A brilliant story with a great twist at the end. You are one to watch.
Keep up the good work,
The Inner Hollow
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I liked how you played around with the love interests. I also noticed something very interesting. That Ichigo seems to have a "type." Rukia, Byakuya, Lisa, Ulquiorra...all these people have black hair, pale skin, graceful/petite frames (Byakuya had a relatively thin frame compared to the other shinigami, seen in the beach episode), and cold/apathetic personalities.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I've come to the conclusion that you are a literary genius. This was brilliance at it's finest. Ichigo's harrowing journey bright tears to my eyes-and the fact he manages to stay in character, despite the bitterness...lovely. Possibly one of my favorite bleach fics of all tune.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »