Reviews for Straw Man
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
oh my god. i realize ive been saying this a lot while reading each of your stories but you've been blowing my mind with every one of them so asdkl;fjdskljfa;slfjalsflasjlf IM SO T_T ICHIGO T_T AND ULQUIORRA AND ALSKDJFSKJDF BYAKUYA AND RENJI AND THE OTHERS IM SO T_T
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This...
Wow. Very, very powerful.
I see cywscross' influence.
Very well done.
Amiodarona chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Oh my, so good.
I think it's totally done right.
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Holy!
This was so good. Wonder why I've never read this fic of yours.
An amazing emotional journey from start to finish. Makes me wanna cry ;-;.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Ichigo made the mistake of not taking mental health days. Alas.
noumkin chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is the second, third time I have read your story, and it still give me chills at the end. Ichigo, I pity him truly. Like another writer wrote, the word 'too' signifies something that is beyond another's perception that they simply stopped being acceptable altogether. Or something like that. And Ichigo, even in canon, is 'too' strong, 'too' different from the other characters. It's lucky for him that Soul Society needs him(kind of). Otherwise, he would just be another Ginjo, perhaps worse due to his family history.

I know this kinda not following canon, cause you know, the spirit king is a stone/crystal/something, but the possibility is there. And how do they celebrate a new king anyway? Does Soul Society even aware of any changes in the Palace, other than the appointment of royal guard? It seems to me that the spirit palace was totally controlled by the royal guards. And the king is a man in a rock. Kinda want to say it was a ripoff from final fantasy 13, but who knows.

Sorry about the long review, but that particular thing has bugged me since the first time I see it. And I prefer your take on the Spirit King. It reflects Soul Society, in a twisted, mirror house kind of way.
The 14th Undertaker chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I believe I speak for everyone when I say I would thoroughly enjoy a sequel ;-;
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
...Ichigo became spirit king?
Glorilian chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Wow, just wow! It's wonderful! Unique. I like it... very much.
r3nlock chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
creepy good. that was really beautiful.
thosch3i chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
this magnificent fic ruined me.
thank you.
Hellbound Shadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Well fuck that's so sad
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This is fucked up.
But in a good way.
Good job.
LDK chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Really interesting story, your take on the soul king and his nature was fascinating. Thanks for writing this story!
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Amazingly deep and emotional. I'm still in a spin over it, trying to wrap my mind around all the possibilities or perhaps as shell shocked as Ichigo. Perhaps the hardest thing isn't living it over and over again but when it stops and not knowing what to do particularly when you just lost the chance of going back to being normal and being with those who are dear to you.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »