Reviews for Straw Man
A Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Very well written and absolutely breathtakingly tragic. I loved all of the scenarios you showed us as well as the complete tiredness and emptiness theme flowing through each sentence and word. Gah, so beautiful! Keep on writing!
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow. Now that's depressing. Very well written though. Great work. I seriously pity your Ichigo.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awesome! Kudos to you author!
Nananma chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Soul King Ichigo... ... ... this. is. so. awesome.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Nicely done.
Ray The Red chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was beautiful!
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
On the verge of tears. This was so sad yet so beautiful so read:3 It would've been amazing to see a sequel to this:]
Lithosphere chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Amazing, just absolutely amazing!
The Inner Hollow chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Woah! That went on a completely different path than I had imagined it would take take. A brilliant story with a great twist at the end. You are one to watch.
Keep up the good work,
The Inner Hollow
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I liked how you played around with the love interests. I also noticed something very interesting. That Ichigo seems to have a "type." Rukia, Byakuya, Lisa, Ulquiorra...all these people have black hair, pale skin, graceful/petite frames (Byakuya had a relatively thin frame compared to the other shinigami, seen in the beach episode), and cold/apathetic personalities.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I've come to the conclusion that you are a literary genius. This was brilliance at it's finest. Ichigo's harrowing journey bright tears to my eyes-and the fact he manages to stay in character, despite the bitterness...lovely. Possibly one of my favorite bleach fics of all tune.
Great chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wow, this is based on one of the many ending theories of what will happen to Ichigo. Looking forward to more!
Mistletainn chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
... Epic.
thousandyearflower chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh this was heart-wrenching to read, especially about the good parts in his cycles. To have all these ripped away from you then returned only for the people to not recognise you... I can only imagine the despair. Then the ending was just... *speechless* But it fitted the story. It fitted, it really did.

Wish there were more of these kind of stories out there!
Semblance of Apathy chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is so tragically sad. So moving... Well done.
:-)