Reviews for Straw Man
noumkin chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is the second, third time I have read your story, and it still give me chills at the end. Ichigo, I pity him truly. Like another writer wrote, the word 'too' signifies something that is beyond another's perception that they simply stopped being acceptable altogether. Or something like that. And Ichigo, even in canon, is 'too' strong, 'too' different from the other characters. It's lucky for him that Soul Society needs him(kind of). Otherwise, he would just be another Ginjo, perhaps worse due to his family history.

I know this kinda not following canon, cause you know, the spirit king is a stone/crystal/something, but the possibility is there. And how do they celebrate a new king anyway? Does Soul Society even aware of any changes in the Palace, other than the appointment of royal guard? It seems to me that the spirit palace was totally controlled by the royal guards. And the king is a man in a rock. Kinda want to say it was a ripoff from final fantasy 13, but who knows.

Sorry about the long review, but that particular thing has bugged me since the first time I see it. And I prefer your take on the Spirit King. It reflects Soul Society, in a twisted, mirror house kind of way.
The 14th Undertaker chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I believe I speak for everyone when I say I would thoroughly enjoy a sequel ;-;
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
...Ichigo became spirit king?
Glorilian chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Wow, just wow! It's wonderful! Unique. I like it... very much.
r3nlock chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
creepy good. that was really beautiful.
violetsarefuckingpurple chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
this magnificent fic ruined me.
thank you.
Hellbound Shadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Well fuck that's so sad
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This is fucked up.
But in a good way.
Good job.
LDK chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Really interesting story, your take on the soul king and his nature was fascinating. Thanks for writing this story!
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Amazingly deep and emotional. I'm still in a spin over it, trying to wrap my mind around all the possibilities or perhaps as shell shocked as Ichigo. Perhaps the hardest thing isn't living it over and over again but when it stops and not knowing what to do particularly when you just lost the chance of going back to being normal and being with those who are dear to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Fascinating.
Lost chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
And now I want the tone of this story and the plot of an Orihime that really surpasses god much to her regret and rejects reality for the past with the implication that the plot has happened before and will again.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Oh... well that's a plot twist... An interesting one, too; wonder what he'll do...
Ahh, so sad.
But wow, this was quite good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Oooooh, harsh in content, lovely writing style
NatRipper chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I was crying so hard. I was choking up, still am.
That was really, really good.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »