Reviews for Straw Man
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
WOW this is brilliant and beautiful
SlightlySociopathic chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Jesus fuck that was...that was...wow. I'm going to go drink myself into oblivion now.
damn yoai chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
God damnit. Did you really have to put the gay in there?
Kira440 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Wow, that was really good! Thanks for the great story!
KingOfWhispers chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This. This is what finally killed me. I'm dead now. My heart just gave out under the feels. There's nothing left. I'm dead. It was too perfect and too broken, and it killed me. Now I'm dead. Completely and utterly dead. Dead. I think I'll message you about this "killing me" business. It is not cool because now I'm dead. I mean it. I just freaking died. I'm dead now.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Great story! The theme reminded me a bit of The Egg, by Andy Weir, if you have ever read that. Loved the short details about each life; you really managed to convey a lot of ideas and emotions in just a few words.
kodixus chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Beautiful.
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Man, this is the longest one-shot I have ever read. It's so dark, and quite gloomy the least. This is the first time I'm reading a time travel gone wrong story, and it impresses me. I think this version of Ichigo would be considered the most dangerous man ever.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
oh my god. i realize ive been saying this a lot while reading each of your stories but you've been blowing my mind with every one of them so asdkl;fjdskljfa;slfjalsflasjlf IM SO T_T ICHIGO T_T AND ULQUIORRA AND ALSKDJFSKJDF BYAKUYA AND RENJI AND THE OTHERS IM SO T_T
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This...
Wow. Very, very powerful.
I see cywscross' influence.
Very well done.
Amiodarona chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Oh my, so good.
I think it's totally done right.
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Holy!
This was so good. Wonder why I've never read this fic of yours.
An amazing emotional journey from start to finish. Makes me wanna cry ;-;.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Ichigo made the mistake of not taking mental health days. Alas.
noumkin chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is the second, third time I have read your story, and it still give me chills at the end. Ichigo, I pity him truly. Like another writer wrote, the word 'too' signifies something that is beyond another's perception that they simply stopped being acceptable altogether. Or something like that. And Ichigo, even in canon, is 'too' strong, 'too' different from the other characters. It's lucky for him that Soul Society needs him(kind of). Otherwise, he would just be another Ginjo, perhaps worse due to his family history.

I know this kinda not following canon, cause you know, the spirit king is a stone/crystal/something, but the possibility is there. And how do they celebrate a new king anyway? Does Soul Society even aware of any changes in the Palace, other than the appointment of royal guard? It seems to me that the spirit palace was totally controlled by the royal guards. And the king is a man in a rock. Kinda want to say it was a ripoff from final fantasy 13, but who knows.

Sorry about the long review, but that particular thing has bugged me since the first time I see it. And I prefer your take on the Spirit King. It reflects Soul Society, in a twisted, mirror house kind of way.
The 14th Undertaker chapter 1 . 6/15/2015