Reviews for Straw Man
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Oooooh, harsh in content, lovely writing style
NatRipper chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I was crying so hard. I was choking up, still am.
That was really, really good.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Quite a (depressing) possibility.
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Well shit. That was a great read, but all I was thinking was, "Fuck." Poor Ichigo. I feel so bad for him now. Thanks for the story.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
...Holy snap that's depressing.
But I loved it anyways, which is probably a terrible thing to say about train wrecks.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This is the best Bleach fanfiction I have EVER read. And that probably is an understatement.
It was so beautiful- I was having goosebumps while reading it.
KaleidoGarden chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I...am absolutely speechless. The sheer heartbreaking tragedy and horror of this story has stolen all of my words. All I can say is: you've done a brilliant masterpiece. I bow down to your awesomeness. Now excuse me while I go read something lighthearted that will take away all the gloom this fic brought to me...
ShamelessDilettante chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This. This is fucking beautiful and depressing at the same time.
In other words; I love this. Thank you.
Yellow Glass chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This left me breathless from... all of it. This is art. Indescribable, surreal, and just all the good stuff in this piece; thank you for sharing it with us.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I don't really have anything to say. Nothing I can think could accurately describe my reaction to this piece. But it was so good (for lack of a better word) that I needed to leave a review.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
whoa, what a bitter... sweet empty and horrid and yet... powerful end.
A Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Very well written and absolutely breathtakingly tragic. I loved all of the scenarios you showed us as well as the complete tiredness and emptiness theme flowing through each sentence and word. Gah, so beautiful! Keep on writing!
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow. Now that's depressing. Very well written though. Great work. I seriously pity your Ichigo.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awesome! Kudos to you author!
Nananma chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Soul King Ichigo... ... ... this. is. so. awesome.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »