Reviews for Straw Man
Inkwell of Stars chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow that was good.

Thanks for the awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow...
That was really amazing and heart breaking. It's very different from other time travel fics. I love it!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Interesting story! When I read this, I was actually reminded of Athey's Harry Potter fic "Again and Again." But I can see how you were inspired by cywscross. I'm actually hoping that there is a continuation to this (or an expansion). It'd be nice to know what Ichigo will do now that his situation has changed. xD
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Oops...I'm sorry, that review for 'So Contagious' is actually meant for this one. I'm sorry, I mixed the tabs up. Let me make my question clear then. Have you ever posted "Straw Man" at any other sites like say, AO3?
Ilikedis chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
An excellent piece of work!
Eagle chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Well. God damn... I don't even know what to say... Sweet Jesus that was insane. Personally, I wanna know what happens after Ichigo becomes the Soul King. I'm more interested in THAT than seeing the loops in greater detail (Though I wouldn't mind seeing that either.)

This was fantastic.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
awesome one-shot.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow, that was powerful.
Ressan chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is a great oneshot.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Very philosophical and nicely played out. You did a great job with this. Thank you for writing and posting it!
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow. This was...just wow. New, fresh and heartbreaking come to mind. I loved the tone throughout this. Tired, desperate, helpless. It's definitely left me feeling very contemplative...introspective. This is truly amazing. Best Bleach fic I've read in a while.
Jyalika chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Shit. This is heartbreaking (Ulquiorra, how could you?! *sobs*) and oh so beautiful. I can't help, but wonder, what happens after. How does Ichigo deal with being... I don't know, pearless. With other shinigami and arrancar (wanna read maxi fic about it really bad)
Beautiful. Thank you for this work.
Great Sage Equaling Heaven chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Awesome, really awesome. The ending blew my mind.
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
*just kind of stares for a moment* ...that...was...randomly...AWESOME!

Never saw that coming.