Reviews for All the Time
Adriene SC chapter 13 . 8/2
Ugh. This fic is more song lyrics than a proper fic.
I was hoping to find something interesting here. Specially after the firts chapter but everything went downhill after that. Being honest this is a really poor fic. With potential at the beginning but then is just crap.

Sorry for being rude but all those song lyrics just annoyed me so much.

Hope you could write a different history with this.
But as I' seen you are other of those attention ans review seeking leeches out there.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 13 . 6/4
I love this story. Hope you can update soon for the sequel. / second part...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
This story was an enormous disappointment. The initial conflict wasn't fully resolved; what happened with the rest of the Weasleys? How did they get away? How did they choose that country, city, and school?

What was even more disappointing was that most chapters were more than half filled with regurgitated song lyrics.
FunkyDuckling chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I liked the first chapter and I think this is a nice story but I have one thing - try to diversify your words. Reading 'so and so said' after each line of dialogue is too repetitive. Good job, though!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
I really liked this story so far but I wish you had shown how Harry came to like Kurt. I feel like you skimmed over his first few months with the GLEE club and Harry liking Kurt became more of a 'oh, yeah, by the way I've fallen in love'. I hope this doesn't sound too harsh because I really did enjoy it! :)
delete-account-please-7064775 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
I have enjoy reading this so great work.
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
Very good story I enjoyed it.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
Enjoy reading this story very good with it.
VV chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
what are the song names?
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Splendid I enjoy it and was sad to see it came to the end.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
Wonderful story I was wondering if is this was more but there is not cause it came to the end.
Darby chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
hey I read carry on my wayward son and all I could think was SUPERNATURAL!
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Got to say this story was excellent and I couldn’t stop reading this wonderful story but the saying goes is what is good must come to an end.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 13 . 3/4/2015
This was so brilliant and could not stop reading this dazzling story but I had to as it came to an end.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Yay! I've been waiting for it! Can't wait for the next chapter.