Reviews for Beggars Banquet
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2017
This was so good. Too bad there isn't more.
Art chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
I dunno if you write anything anymore, but I gotta say - this series is the best. It's my favorite out of all the fics of any parings I've read before within the BTVS fandom. I hope maybe one day you'll think about posting the third installment, but in any case thanks for keeping what you have posted. I'll probably re-read it again in the future, because yes it is that good.

Thanks for your contribution to the fandom!

Art
mj2602 chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
Hi! I just finished reading both Let it bleed and this one back to back

They are amazing and I think you have a lot of talent and I am absolutely in love with your Faith

Can I ask about the third installment? Please...I would love to read it if theres any chance :)
Thanks
neytirijade chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
*sniffle* you mean to say... *hiccup* There is no third installment?

Seriously now: as a shipper of mainly just Buffy/Faith, I've only really read a few Willow/Faith fics here and there. While they've all been good, I don't think it's possible there is one out there more realistic than this. Faith's teasing of Willow's sexuality (trying to hide her crush, perhaps?), the way they had gotten together on a mutual agreement of "friends with benefits"; as well as the slow build-up of an actual relationship between the two and Faith's sudden confession in the last chapter: all exactly how I could see that situation happening. Your characterization of everyone is perfect, and I especially love how you wrote Faith. Bravo, dude. Fantastic fic.

(now show me sequel :3)
SincereDeceit chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
I have read this story and Let it Bleed a couple times already and I just love them. I have been hoping for a long time now that you would post the next story in the series. I hope you eventually decide to.
addie531 chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
I came across your this series after doing a rewatch of Buffy (as you do) and found myself desperately wanting more Willow-Faith interaction in Season 7.

Thank you for this - it's brought me much joy over the last few days. Looking forward to the final installment. :)
KrugSmash chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
I loved this story, can't wait for the last installment.
SisterSafetyPin chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I loved every single chapter of this
punchkicker15 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Just wanted to drop in and say how much I enjoyed this series. I like how complicated and multifaceted all the characters are. I've really enjoyed Faith's journey into the uncharted territory of a semi-normal relationship, and the humor throughout.

I also really liked all of your Buffyverse one-shots as well. I'm not always great about giving feedback for stuff I like, but am trying to get better at it this year. Looking forward to third part, and whatever else you decide to write.
Walker chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
That scene at the ends really makes the whole piece... In general, I'm liking all of these one shots, but as this one made me laugh just a bit too loud for this time of night, I figured that it was only fair that I left a review.
Ltlconf chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Howdy!

Things that stuck out as excellent:
The 'kissing an ashtray' thing and how it ended up meandering to Buffy thinking of Spike.
Faith putting her boots in the closet EXACTLY together and four inches from the edge. Both showing that Faith and Willow are comfortable living together and also a sign of Faith's past, either in prison or worse a parent or foster parant that'd beat her for not getting everything neat.
Suddenly realizing they no longer sleep together for sex AND HAD BEEN FOR SOME TIME. Had to laugh at that one.
And of course Buffy pinning Faith's foot to the floor and she rising to the occasion with something that was actually romantic and yet still a bit sad in a way. And they've finally moved on to the next level of the relationship.

The Cracker!
Ltlconf chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Howdy!

So much could be said of this chapter, it packs in SOOO much. However, I can sum it up with this: It's you best and most complex bit so far...and I mean in the whole series. And considering it has two of the three most complex characters in this series in it, it dang well should be! And touching as well.

The Cracker!
crisangel chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Great ending. Love Buffy's further well-intentioned meddling. DELIGHTED to find out this was a trilogy because I had no clue and it's really just the best surprise.

"To the best Fillow fanfic author in the whole world!

X"
crisangel chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
So many LOLs in this one:

"Uh … that's not even a real thing."
crisangel chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Ah, so beautiful. Another delightful chapter featuring one of my favorite platonic Buffyverse relationships. I seriously love how you are using this sequel to not only exploring this unique relationship through all of the other characters' eyes, but also using the prism of this relationship to dig in and explore the biases and dualities of all of the other characters. I know I've gushed over the nuance before, but it can't be stated enough how remarkable the results are.

A lot of slash fic - even well-written slash fic - generally takes any character that isn't part of the central pairing for granted, reducing them to one-dimensional quirky soundbites. I appreciate your approach, even if I doubt I'll ever be able to duplicate it in my own work...

Thanks.