Reviews for The Sun and The Moon
9linn8 chapter 7 . 7/30
Holy la this is utterly beautiful. I love it so much
Traveling Muse chapter 7 . 6/6
Great story, I truly enjoy your alternative view on characters. Hope to see more in the future.
EolClowRidlley chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
I like it thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
That was awesome! Thank you. Wish that had been the series ending too:) always thought they could do more with Zuko and Katara. I like her and Aang just as friends. Toph and Aang would have been perfect for each other.
Anona chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Can you do an epilogue? This was so good!
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
There ya go! A nice completion! I would work on some spelling issues such as the difference between his (possessive) and he's (contraction of he is) both sound the same but the spelling changes a lot. The other one I found was straight (as in straight as a board) instead of strength (able to hold or carry). Other than that I liked the conclusion!
espertinha chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I like the universe you've created. Very interesting and fun to read. Keep up the good work!
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
The F? Okay, I think there needs to be a prequal thing going on cause I don't know what's going on. Did any events of the series actually happen?
Pentastic chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I like the sibling interaction. This was very good.
Girl with the Dragon Heart chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
I really like how Zuko has changed over the course of this story - not going to lie, I hated him for a while at the beginning. Can't wait to see where this story goes!
patty cake rocks chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Awesome chapter
sasusakufan2357 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon :) keep up the amazing work!
Pentastic chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
This is really well written. You really seem to have a handle on the characters. They are different but in ways that make sense under the different circumstances you have created. It kept me captivated. I am sure you realize there are a number of typos which you may want to edit at some point but your writing is solid. I hope to read more from you.
tlyxor1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Looking forward to more
gh0stwriter chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Well played zuko.
Good chapter. Thanks for the update.