Reviews for Laundry Day
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh my goodness, the summary certainly delivered what it promised! Things were definitely built into the story and unfolded with all the anticipation a story of this nature would certainly garner but the twist/new reveal that splashed humor into it all was definitely an unforgettable way to end it. Thanks for sharing!
RisuBento chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
OMG I died XD I haven't laughed so hard in a long time at a story like this. Lol! What a refreshing take on these characters XD
sunhasrisen chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I'm just wondering, wouldn't their predicament be easily avoided? Like, doesn't sakura have a change of clothing, or clothes that she could just wear for half an hour before her laundry is done? Is there no lock on the door? Even if there isn't, she could just lean on the door or something. Also couldn't she just warn sasuke that "I'm in here and I'm not decent" or something? And sasuke seems OOC lol. Your writing is pretty good tho.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
The nekkid fluff? Sure i like
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Cute :)
HerMadnessMac chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This was great! I know I'm a year late in reviewing, but this is a truly fun piece. I've never stumbled upon anything quite like it, and it had me giggling.
Thanks for sharing!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
NOOOOO that really happened? That was really good and bizarre but really like it :)
melodie chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
this story made me squeal...now i look like a weirdo in front of my friends. It was short but sosososo good. thank you for this!
cocoablossom chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Poor Sakura! Oh my God this was hilarious. I like Sasuke's little remark at the end. Too cute. Too funny. Ah this was great ! :D
sasusakulover chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved this story *O*
I just found out about you today and I am already in love with the way you write.
It is really amazing X)
AdotD chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Yesssssss! What a fun read!
WhoNightOwl chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Too funny and very well-written! Loved it!
Saku Rose Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Honestly think there is nothing better then a good naked Sasuke story . Bonus points for a naked Sakura falling on him. Kinda reminds me of the movie The Propasal. Always makes me giggle. Great story )
Leafless chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is so hilarious! Totally enjoyed this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013