Reviews for Of Waffles and Secrets
ligersrcool chapter 1 . 11/3
oh gosh, I thought she actually WAS pregnant XD
guest chapter 1 . 7/1
An other cute story. Great job
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/3
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Yay! And cyborg will never change and that's how we all like it because cyborg is awesome.
Shadower-Sam chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was really sweet! One of the best fanfics I've read so far! You definitely deserve more reviews 3
meel chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
OH MY GOD! PLOTT TWIISSTT! It was so cute! I freaking loved it! Haha, Cyborg is hilarious! So in character. Love it!
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 3/14/2014

There's nothing better than Gar ruining a beautiful moment. First kiss, proposal, anything important gets a hundred times better when he's clueless and bungles it totally. It's like watching a puppy totally screw up a trick it's learning and then pop its head up like, "I still get a treat, right?"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Can't-stop-smiling-fluff-so cute- lolz-can't breathe-great story
(Passes out from drowning in fluff.)
*Pops back up again*
I'm fine!
El Tofu-san chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Lovely, absolutely lovely. I had to read it over again to get the full essence of your superior writing. And it still lifts my spirits. ] Wonderful one-shot!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
What brain is being overloaded with fluff and laughing...HAHA! I LOVED CYBORG! The little sister and grass stain parts were so CUTE! Not to mention, the total awkwardness of this situation...ah, that was fun...
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'm choking on the fluff too. SO MUCH FLUFF! I love it!
starfire101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Great story cyborg is sooooo funny
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"You treating my baby girl right?"
So cute. And...
"YOU IRRESPONSIBLE, POINTY-EARED LITTLE GRASS STAIN! If you don't run right to my baby sister, NOW, and get your green butt on one knee, so help me, I will turn you into a REAL grass stain all over this carpet!"
...Pure brilliance.
This was simply superb and I FREAKIN LOVED IT! I love the distraction! It's so cute and lovely and ... precious! I adore the Rae and BB pairing but I ALSO adore Raven and Cyborg's sister/brotherly relationship! SO AWESOME!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is beautiful. (wipes tear from eye and gets off of floor from laughing) I loved it. It was well written, realistic, and you kept everyone in character. This is going straight to my favorites.
EleanoraRiley chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh my goodness, that was adorable!