Reviews for One Shot Collection
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
oh man this was funny as hell! I loved it! I cannot wait until you post more
jaybullette7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Lmao! I loved this! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Not only is this Quintana - the third worst pairing in my opinion with Finchel being the first and Pezberry being the second - but you had to add BROCHEL too! Epic fucking fail, man.
magickalagron chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
as much as I love faberry, this story is good. I always love your idea, since welcome to the real world, it's fun to read :D maybe next time you don't put rachel in first tag even it's from Rachel's pov. Sorry for any mistakes but not sorry to say: great story!
vmwg chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter!
It's Faberry chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You should REALLY get this away from the Faberry tag. Really. I'm sick of people posting Quinntana shit on our tag. Please take it off from here is annoying like hell. Seriously.
IloveDiannaAgron chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
As a huge Faberry lover I don't know if I want to feel happy for Quinn or sad for what I love that is not taking place in this one shot. But you did a decent job of writing from one person's point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like Quinntana but really, Brochel? Just stop. Definitely don't want any of this in the future. I'm disgusted you'd write her with that pig.
Anderson chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
As much as I wished that this was a Faberry...this is hilarious and great.
Lol.
Had me giggling.

Good job.
Ahhhhhh chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Fuck this is Quintana not Faberry. What is wrong with people these days? Fanfiction really bit people in the ass when they made that update.