Reviews for Warning Shot
Lokip chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Love your story.

I know it is a long shot, but please update! Really want to read what happens next.
Demonsprout chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Omg so good I can't stand! Give me more or I will through random accessories at you*throughs*
Hgfan chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!
HgFan chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
No! Don't kill her pleaseeee! Just do a time skip to where she gets out and finnick and her fall for each other! Then make the epilogue.
Finnick4eva chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
I love this story I think that you need to maybe have her mess up at something. Finnick and Katherine need to Kiss!
ToyStorryyy chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I need the next chapter! Nowww!
InLoveWithHG chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I think maybe you should have her have some mistakes during training, and her and finnick fall out but then kiss.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I have like two ideas. 1: maybe have her get a lower training score? 2: finnick should kiss her in the heat of the moment and then get confused? But I think your story is fine the way it is. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
"I watched another tribute fall off the obstacle course and pick themselves rubbing their butt I had to hide my smirk behind my hand which turned to a full blown grin as they glowered at me. I was the only tribute so far that had managed to get across the course without getting hurt but that was because I had been training on all of these things for over 8 years and I was an expert at all of them. Especially knife throwing and archery but I was also really good with swimming and knot tying. I had also been trained in advanced first aid so I was practically the best prepared tribute to ever set foot in the area."

MARY SUE! No offence but she is wayyy too perfect.
Aliyaahhhh chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Please update today if u can! Best chapter yet!
Aliyaahhhh chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I'll probably review every chapter. But, this is great! I love your story. Please update soon.
Capitol Citizen chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
OMGale! AMAZING STORY! THIS IS MY FIRST PRES. SNOW'S GRANDDAUGHTER STORY! AND IT'S AWESOME! UR AMAZING!My only criticism is that u could make the chaps a little longer!:) UPDATE!:):)
Aliyaahhhh chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
I love this chapter! Please update soon! Very Comprimising position. Lol
Fangirlinggg chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Please continue updating this is my favorite story so far!
Aliyaahhhh chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I think this story is really good so far please update soon!