Reviews for The Other Lyoko
Josh Xana chapter 18 . 2/25
Also I see you finally got this chapter out.
Very good.
Tsume sakamea chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
OMG i missed this story and its still as awesome as ever
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
This is very interesting! Amanda is still trying to fight off being controlled by XANA while she is not technically herself. It seems the "real" Amanda is continuously trying regain control. Can't wait for the next chapter! And hopefully you don't lose your muse for this story again!
Chris Rudy chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Loving this story more and more! Keep it up! :)
Chris Rudy chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Keep up the good work. :)
Chris Rudy chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I love it already!
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 17 . 3/10/2016
Omg I loved it XD though poor Odd XD continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ways chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Well, my friend that was certainly interesting. I feel like you're coming back up but not quite there. Let me list the good. You changed up the episode so that it wasn't a clone, showed off more of Odd and Amanda's relationship and had some very good thouhhtshots in there, especially for Jeremy. All of that was great. However there was some bad. For starters, Theo was introduced for like two seconds and was irrelevant to the entire chapter. Dark Amanda was rushed and what had made it worse was the fact that you had introduced a plot point last chapter that revolves around Jeremy and Amanda. This makes the reader feel either a bit disconnected or confused. And then there's sentencing which could always improve. 5/10.
Josh Xana chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Very story I like it
OrangeWithAfro chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
This chapter was better paced than the last and the way you incorporated ur ideas are pretty good. The Jeremy bit seemed to fit him perfectly tbh. I think you also did well in putting in panic with odd and amanda
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Maybe Amanda's other friends (the other Lyoko group) contact the Lyoko gang in France-through Amanda's laptop, Amanda's cellphone (since Amanda didn't have her cellphone on her before being sent to Lyoko), or the Supercomputer-due to the recent Return to the Past from the Xana attack. Maybe in order to get from one Lyoko to the other, Amanda's old Lyoko group will have to use the Skid and travel through the Digital Sea to get to the Lyoko in France (before both Lyon's are somehow merged). This way, they can help make Aelita return to Earth (using the codes and programs from the other Supercomputer).
Ways chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
Yeah this was very very rushed. I'm going to be completely honest and say this could've been so much better. It felt more like a summary for a chapter than the actual chapter itself. While it was engaging, I just didn't like it.
But I'll admit, this new dynamic you've introduced between Jeremy and Amanda sounds interesting.
I look forward to more.