Reviews for The Other Lyoko
I love it already!
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 17 . 3/10
Omg I loved it XD though poor Odd XD continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ways chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Well, my friend that was certainly interesting. I feel like you're coming back up but not quite there. Let me list the good. You changed up the episode so that it wasn't a clone, showed off more of Odd and Amanda's relationship and had some very good thouhhtshots in there, especially for Jeremy. All of that was great. However there was some bad. For starters, Theo was introduced for like two seconds and was irrelevant to the entire chapter. Dark Amanda was rushed and what had made it worse was the fact that you had introduced a plot point last chapter that revolves around Jeremy and Amanda. This makes the reader feel either a bit disconnected or confused. And then there's sentencing which could always improve. 5/10.
Josh Xana chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Very story I like it
OrangeWithAfro chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
This chapter was better paced than the last and the way you incorporated ur ideas are pretty good. The Jeremy bit seemed to fit him perfectly tbh. I think you also did well in putting in panic with odd and amanda
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Maybe Amanda's other friends (the other Lyoko group) contact the Lyoko gang in France-through Amanda's laptop, Amanda's cellphone (since Amanda didn't have her cellphone on her before being sent to Lyoko), or the Supercomputer-due to the recent Return to the Past from the Xana attack. Maybe in order to get from one Lyoko to the other, Amanda's old Lyoko group will have to use the Skid and travel through the Digital Sea to get to the Lyoko in France (before both Lyon's are somehow merged). This way, they can help make Aelita return to Earth (using the codes and programs from the other Supercomputer).
Ways chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
Yeah this was very very rushed. I'm going to be completely honest and say this could've been so much better. It felt more like a summary for a chapter than the actual chapter itself. While it was engaging, I just didn't like it.
But I'll admit, this new dynamic you've introduced between Jeremy and Amanda sounds interesting.
I look forward to more.
Tsume sakamea chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
yay cant wait for the next one !
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Sorry my last review wasn't that long. I was just trying to sum up my opinion of the story so far. I also really wanted a new chapter to be updated badly after so long of a wait. And I love the idea of how William and Amanda already knew each other before he got kicked out of his previous school...again. And the love letter idea was different. William got expelled from his last school for gluing stickers all over the school, including the principal's windshield. Still, how is William going to be introduced into the Lyoko gang this time?
OrangeWithAfro chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
nice chapter :P felt a little rushed tho
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
It a good story. Please update again soon!
Mobius Aquarian chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
I've read this entire story, in the span of a few days, and I must say it's pretty interesting.
I can understand losing your muse, as I've been having a similar problem over the past few days (even though I haven't posted anything here, yet, much less made an account), but I was wondering if you planned to continue this. I think it's pretty good.
As for ideas, if you're still taking them (as the last chapter came out back in February), hearing about Amanda's nightmares made me wonder if you planned on doing something similar, storyline-wise, to what happens to Aelita, in [2-2] "Unchartered Territory", [2-5] "Mister Puck" and [2-20] "Deja Vu", but with Amanda. It doesn't have to follow canon, but it might be interesting to see what you can come up with. Like... maybe you could work Franz Hopper into the story, and say that maybe he stored some secret code, that both Jeremie and Dylan could use to link together their respective supercomputers (or if maybe X.A.N.A. started on the American supercomputer, and fled to the French one, when Dylan and crew thought they defeated it? Dylan's program actually severely weakened X.A.N.A., which is why its attacks are less intense, in France), or even something that Dylan could use to virtualize Kyle, Ryan, Chloe and maybe himself into the French supercomputer's Lyoko, and vice-versa. I've thought about doing something similar for a future fanfic, and I thought that maybe you might be able to use the idea, as well.
As for the team-up, it sounds like something of a season-finale caliber, if you know what I mean. Or maybe it could wait until your version of seasons three or four, when X.A.N.A. is strong enough to pull off an attack that would require more than four Lyoko Warriors. Like... maybe activating multiple towers, at once? I could come up with more ideas, but that's just what came off the top of my head.

You do have a pretty good story, so far. I hope to see it continued, sometime, if you ever get your muse back.
Angi chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
please update,your story is on of the bests.
tsume chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
I love your story it is really great I hope you updates soon you should just keep the story going just like how it is in the episodes, you don't have to change anything the part that I love the most is how Amanda is being targeted by XANA . I loved every second of the story that I read. you doing a great job on the story please continue it
Callian31 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I'd like for the climax to be a battle versus some fully physical form of XANA and all of the Lyoko warriors. Both groups. And an explanation on why there are TWO supercomputers instead of one.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »