Reviews for Heartbeat
Le Fantome chapter 5 . 7/19
This is so unbelievably and beautifully written that I had to take a moment just to think of anything I could write in this review that would hold some semblance of proper praise.

I’m unable to conjure up any words at all except WOW! It’s been a ride to read this story and I loved it from the start of the very first paragraph. I can’t even comprehend words that would help me to tell you just how much this story means to me, but I can try as best as I can, right? Alright, here goes nothing!

The characters of Sasuke and Sakura (mainly those two) were written so characteristically perfect that I was floored the whole time while reading. The portrayal of how Sakura’s emotions became more concealed and the way that Sasuke would notice but not be able to voice anything really brought light onto their clashing personalities and behaviour! Absolutely extraordinary, if you ask me!

Just the way that they finally snapped and Sasuke came to the realization that he truly couldn’t live without Sakura made my brain sizzle and my heart melt more than I thought it would, but I’m glad it did. Truly, I am glad!

Gosh, I don’t think I could go into detail because it’ll be messy and illegible paragraph after paragraph, but I thought I should just pop into the reviews section and let you know just how much this short story means to me! Probably the second best I’ve read in my entire life! I’ll definitely be coming back to this repeatedly!

Thank you for such astonishing work!
Ursularix chapter 5 . 7/16
oh, i dont know what to say. my chest hurts so bad right now after reading everything in one go. oh! and i had those silent tears and those heart squeezes and those silent pausing moments and oh! im so hurt and hopeful and sorry for both of them. i know you havent updated in 3 years, but it would make my day, or forever, if i could know these two would heal.
MizuiroNeko chapter 5 . 7/13
This has to be hands down the best canon fic I have ever read. The way you develope sasukes character from the walls up broken man to one that finally recognizes Sakura's effort, patience and love is just remarkable! I could not stop reading. From the plot line to the description of all involved characters. Having Sakura have a brother she can't see is actually a pretty great idea, Especially since she's an older sibling. I feel like it reflects the sibling relationship between sasuke and itachi. By reflect I refer to the presumption that both older siblings are heartless bad people for being murderous shinobi, even though Sakura and itachi love their respective younger siblings deeply. Furthermore the separation between both sets of siblings causes a great dea of pain and for itachi and sasuke ends tragically.. maybe I'm reading too much into it but I definitely can see sasuke (in all of his awareness) push Sakura to fight for her brother just as he wishes itachi would have fought for him and his clan..
I can't wait to read the final chapter, I know life gets in the way but tbh this chapter is also very well done regarding the ending and leaving the rest up to the reader's imagination .
Either way I must reiterate :: your writing style is absolutely marvelous, each character description you have molded and breathed life into with each layered interaction, dialogue, thought and emotion. Truly I am beyond honored to have found this fic and I hope that you are still sharing your gift with the world
summerspringss chapter 4 . 7/9
With some a small amount of chapters but so much plot action, this deserves to be commemorated. Honestly, the chapters are beastly full of incredible writing!

Thank you so much for posting this story! I hope you continue to have hope for this!
thedoggydog2 chapter 5 . 7/6
Beautiful beautiful story, and incredibly writing, you are so talented.
Mary chapter 5 . 6/23
Even after three year, rereading this chapter has the same effect on me. You are ana mazing writer. You made me feel goosebumps. I felt the anguish of the characters, had my eyes filled with tears and at the end also had a contented smile. Only you can do this. THANK YOU for such a beautiful story. Love it and love you ️️️
keircatenation chapter 5 . 6/19
I binge read this story, and I started crying maybe halfway through the first chapter and didn't stop after that XD
God, the struggle of navigating a complicated relationship and then Sakura assuming all these things about Sasuke and Sasuke not putting in any effort to change things? But the end of chapter 5! Was totally worth it! They finally hugged and cuddled and COMMUNICATED!
meyizmeh chapter 1 . 6/18
This is the best SasuSaku fic I've. I cried a lot. This was beautifully written. Sasuke and Sakura was never out of character in this. Superb
xxnikaxx chapter 5 . 6/18
i should have read it slower, omg what i'm gonna do now .
xxnikaxx chapter 5 . 6/18
just finished it. wow, I was crying again, you're really good at making me cry. i love it so much, I don't know what to say, it's an amazing story and I'm happy that I had the time to read it and that you wrote it. it's wonderful and ugh, your mind is so powerful! it amazes me...thank you so much for writing this (i'm still crying)
i would love to read the next chapter, but I know that life isn't easy and sometimes get in the way, but I hope you are doing good! Thank you again, i really really really love it. i probably will read over and over again whenever I can.
xxnikaxx chapter 4 . 6/18
WHY IS SO HARD FOR THEM TO SPEAK GOSH JUST SPEAK SPEAKKKKK
I'm crying now, I hope you're happy, it's too much angst for my poor heart to handle. gosh I hope they will be okay, I need them to be happy
xxnikaxx chapter 3 . 6/18
Gosh, sasuke my boy... i don't how many times I was like NO SASUKE FUCK YOU JUST OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND TELL HER SOMETHING hahaha and then when he didn't push her away I was like OMG OMG OMG FINALLY FINALLY THANK YOU GOD xD
this story is so good, i can't believe I've never read it before aaaaaaa i don't want it to end
xxnikaxx chapter 2 . 6/18
NO SASUKE NO! ugh, boy what are you doing aaaaa i'm frustrated with sasuke, I know it's how he is but still! also there's something about the way you write that makes me feel all these emotions, it's amazing wow. i'm in love with this story
xxnikaxx chapter 1 . 6/18
wow, amazing first chapter! your writing is so good, it matches perfectly with all the angst! it's only the first chapter and I almost cried hahaha
Amazing story! I hope you will update it again