Reviews for Heartbeat
anveena484 chapter 5 . 9h
Loved everything about this! Your writing style is perfect! I just want to keep rereading this story. I hope one day you continue this!
Thank you!
i love it
ImSuchAFangirlOfHisoka chapter 5 . 9/2
OMG! OMG! OMG! This was so emotional . I fully cried afer reading some chapters . This story was so amazing! Please continue to update !
Rereading this in 2017! It is one of my favorite stories :) This entire fanfic was like god's creation. You're amazing! Loved the plot, the details, everything! Thank you for such a wonderful story. Had a ton of fun reading! I hope you plan to continue it
hjm52 chapter 5 . 8/27
My glory their relationship is awful. Poor Sakura. If I were her I'd probably be on suicide watch or doing something equally destructive. This is exactly what should have happened had Kishimoto any lick of sense. This fic is a heartbreaker. It's something heavy and tight you feel in your chest. This is the anti-sasusaku and I love you for it.
ElvishNinja chapter 5 . 8/26
thank you oh so very much for this chapter. It was wonderfully heartbreaking and angsty and everything. Even if this is the last chapter im glad i was able to read this again after such a long time. I hope you're doing well and keeping good.
Thank you again for such a special sasusaku fic 3
I really love your stories and I hooe you will find time to finish it.
RalitsaR chapter 5 . 7/26
It was a little hard for me to read all of the chapters because they got me so EMOTIONAL! I loved every single one of them, it was amazing! This particular chapter helped me a lot because I kinda feel like I've been neglecting my significant other and not being there romantically for him. It made me realize that everything that's been going on recently really stresses me out and I haven't had the time to show him my love and appreciation for who he is. Long story short, I was selfish and this gave me a big kick in the butt! Thank you so much for writing this (and continuing, I hope) I also fell in love with SasuSaku all over again and I especially loved how strong Sakura can be and how much devotion she gave for Sasuke. Again thank you and Good Job!
I would love a conclusion to this story. It's beautiful. Hopefully you will find the inspiration to finish it.
glitterypinkfangirl12 chapter 5 . 7/24
THis story wrecks my heart with angst and adorableness!
shirisse chapter 5 . 7/14
This is so beautiful! If you have time, please reconsider on continuing this. Every chapter is painstakingly beautiful, and I can't help but cry. I can't find the right words to describe how beautiful this is.
anneviana1 chapter 5 . 6/28
Beautiful. Thank you for this amazing story :D
Kosmas chapter 5 . 6/28
Decided to reread this story for the millionth time (realistically speaking, properly 5-6 times).

Even though I know how the story goes, I still cry with every chapter.
please update i love this story so much
Wow chapter 5 . 6/13
This fanfic was just so... raw and just wow. Amazing work, I could just feel each character's frustration, it had me frustrated over both Sasuke and Sakura. It takes a very good writer to pull off something like this. :D