Reviews for Redemption
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
"I didn't know, and didn't want to pry," I WANT TO KNOW. I WANT TO PRY.

I remember you telling me about this YEARS ago and now I'm so glad I can read it!~ I second the request for this in Heero POV.

I did think your Relena was a bit cocky in the beginning but she got to be a little devil-may-care (is that the right word?) in Endless Waltz, so I don't think it's very OOC.

You'll notice Heero drinking the poison is similar to when he offered Sylvia the chance to revenge-kill him, but instead of rushing off to get killed again by fighting Zechs he takes the decidedly more proactive steps of staying with Relena and working past it. It's still Heero, but...better, I suppose we can say? He's grown.
Saiya-jin Patricia chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Cuteness! I loved this fic. Keep Writing!

~Patricia
Haina chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Lovely story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Please keep up the good work.
Shae chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
A few of my friends (and myself) were thinking: what if you wrote Redemption from Heero's POV also? It would be interesting to see what he said to Pagan and where he found out about the assassins. (Not to mention the fragments he could remember from the fever). We all think it would be an awesome idea. But we also know you are busy and if you do decide to do it, it might be a while. Keep up the great work!
morliamh chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
liked it lots! very nicely written
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Cute story. I like it. Well written. Good stuff. :)
sara ane chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
VERY well written! A nice mix of angst, love, and MORE angst... (claps hands) ME LIKES ME LIKES! (your other ficcys are great too though me no read yaoi...) _
Kresten Theigal chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
*cought KAWAII cough*

You did NOT catch me saying that. ;)
two hours with fish chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
SO good!
PW 1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
*breathe in ... breath out... now repeat... don't hyperventilate Pixie!* OMG! I missed a submission by you! NOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough cough* _ It's your favorite winged annoyance back to haunt you! _ I have since joined Fanfiction addicts annonymous... I admitted it! _ (everyone already knows I'm a nut... no need to report me in!) Yet again... another wonderfully written story. Honestly.. I think I might have to steal your muse! _ I love your writing style and the situations you place them in are original! I mean, this is the first (and probably) last fic where these things happen and heero actually feels guilty about shooting pagan! Terrific Job... and I'm already addicted to your stories... *looks at men dressed in white holding a straigh jacket* see? Look now! Eeepers! better get going before I get caught! .~ Good job! please do continue writing! If not... well... Lets just say you better! _ (you know that wasn't a REAL threat... right?)
Judith Montclair chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Wow! Great Story! It took me three days to read it. (Stupid life outside of the internet!). You know, I would love to be one of those weirdos who never leaves the computer, but, well, you know, I have a life(darn!). :)
Cold Dragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Wonderful, like all your other fics. Your one of the best HXR writers out there, in my humble opinion. I thought this wasn't your best take on Relena, little to much on her thinking she's the best at things. But you balanced that out with a lot of good insight later. Over all it's still better then most people write her. In contrast the more you write Heero the more believable and in depth your characterizations become. Over all great fic. Can't wait for the next one!
Jadet chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
::cheers loudly:: Sugoi! That was SSOOOO AWESOME! It's just NOT fair how well you can write, you can make the characters seem to really come alive! And I just loved how you protrayed Heero! 'Specially when he was sick. I really don't know why everyone thinks he is so indestructable. He isn't, he is just stronger than most but he can still hurt! Anyway you have made me once again drool at the thought of a shirtless Heero (major YUM!) and sigh at the undeniable romance! Please write more soon, your such a awesome writer! ~Your now #1 FAN! .~
Ryo0oki chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Not bad for a HeeroxRelena story... and that's a lot coming from me! I liked it!
Relena Yuy Lowe chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Well, once again you did it. You wrote another absolutely wonderful Heero and Relena fic. No wonder you are one of my favorite writers, I felt so bad for Heero. Please keep writing these wonderful fanfics for Gundam Wing. I promise to always read and review your stories. Thank you.