Reviews for Key to My Heart
DanceAnna chapter 1 . 4/4
XD I like it
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 4/2
How did I miss this? Awesome story, and that Karin was actually pregnant...I expected something like that from her and she was giving Sakura a hard time. Mikoto and Itachi have great minds that think alike.

A different story and loving it.
DiabolicalAngel chapter 1 . 3/31
Gods.. I dont know why but i love the last part! :D mikoto and itachi are so cute... Good job with the story!
moor chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
LOVE YOUR DEVIOUS, MAMA-BEAR MIKOTO! :D

Hahahahahahha!

(Also, way to go, Itachi, supporting your little bro.)
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Great story!
Batang May Scolio chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awesome! :D
I've read your updated profile, its good that we didn't lose you and your stories despite what happened. Cheers to Karma for them! :D
And to your stories too, of course!
Aya-Airi chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
A very sweet OS. A very clever beginning that really captured me. I love Fugaku, Mikoto and Itachi especially here. I can imagine this scene happening in a Universe without the UCM. The whole setting is very nice and I'd love for it to be employed further. On a side note: I felt a bid bad for Karin, I quite like the girl by now, but she always ends up looking bad when in a room with sasuke. Oh well. Thank you (both) for sharing your work with us.
cuito chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Loved it. It was such a cute story. I find myself rereading it XD
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This... Was... Awesome. That ending was priceless! And I'm glad Sasuke was able to make his point to his father; it was quite a convincing one haha.
Katii0924 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Aww that was very cute. I liked how Sakura just beat up Sasuke's dad then went to wait in another cell to be locked up. I'm a big fan of your story and my fave is Wasted Days and Wasted Nights. I was wondering if you were continuing it? Plz do! Anyway thanks for the awesome story 33
Annie chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I liked the plot! As much as I love angsty Sasuke/Sakura, non-massacre is definitely refreshing to read.
the.terrorist chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved this so much! There are no words! I love reading non-massacre fics and yours was just perfect! I liked everything about it, particularly the fact that Sasuke didn't care much about what his father had to say about his life. Itachi's description of him made me laugh. The truth is, in the manga, we see a small Sasuke eager to prove himself to his father, eager to gain his respect and recognition. But it's clear that Fugaku is a hard man to please, and I'm happy to see that (at least in your story) Sasuke realized that and moved on with his life. I also very much loved the way you described his relationship with his mother - briefly and to the point, yet it encompassed everything there was to know about it.
sadokachan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was so well made! I loved the fact they were actually in character.
A very entertaining read.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013