Reviews for Cross My Heart
sixpacksirius chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
this story is so cute! please continue to write more stories and new chapters to your other ones! please and thank you!

-sixpacksirius
Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
aw D cuteness!
Beyond the Wreckage chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Nicely done. The humor is pretty good as well. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories soon.
TabbyBard chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Cooper is good too. They both fit her. oh, and of course good story.
OliverFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I love all of your stories. Enough said.
OneMomentInTime chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
OK, I'll rewiew! haha. Anyway I loved that story. You said you have written more fan fics about Lily and James, so i'm going to find them, and read them right NOW! BI BI Luv Hayley! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Katkit chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Cute story
jayme chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
i love the humor...PLEASE DO ANOTHER ONE!
runningondreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Okay, I'm going to ask you to continue this too... I really enjoy your humor! and there's so much that could happen from here... but it's your story.

Do you write everything by hand first?

Keep up the great writing!
Cindy chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Lol, this one is funny
CassieopiaStar chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Hello.

*Takes a big breath, readying self to start lecture*Thi was very interesting, however might suggest that yo ADD A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO

EVERY ONE OF YOUR FICS?

OTHERWISE I WILL PERSONALLY HAVE TO THROW YOU FRO THE TOP OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING ONTO EIGHT FOOT HIGH SPIKES, AND TEN I WILL TOSS YOU IN A THREE TON PILE OF HORSE DUNG AND DROP AN ELEPHANT ON TO OF YOU! okay? good. cu, and update, PLEASE!
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Very... interesting? Well, SVZ recommended I look at your fics, and I'm not disappointed. Nicely written.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
sort of odd , but cute
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
This is even cuter. Holy crap I love this story!
Lily Granger chapter 1 . 11/9/2002