Reviews for just let me be here (I won't tell anyone)
kaaterina petrova chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I can't even begin to-okay, this was adorable.

You captured Stiles's helplessness with the whole situation and Lydia forcing herself to stay calm and rational and focusing on someone else other than her-okay, I'm just drowning in Stydia feels right now. I hope you're happy.
flirting chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
jesus, this is amazing? it's so well written and beautiful and wow. just. wow. it's almost strange to read tw fanfiction from before 3b, but this is stunning (i've read some of the later pieces in this series on ao3, which are equally stunning, btw) and - yeah. fantastic job!
amgonyea chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow. I love this ! Awesome!
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME. NOPE. THIS IS NOT OK.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
the mccall pack sleepover holy perfection
Trigger.REALITY chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
awesome!
SuperDuperLights chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is seriously so good and perfect and your writing is amazing
someone chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really REALLY like your heavy rope sequence fics \(*u*)/
zvforever chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was absolutely amazing. I love the progression of this. I love the progression of their relationship in this as well; it's so sweet. I also liked how you made Lydia pretty close to Isaac, it was refreshing to see. I like how the two of them sleeping together started out small and eventually got to a larger and larger scale. I really liked the third and fourth ones especially. They were so cute and like almost mundane, but in a pleasant way...especially for TW characters, haha. I really hope you write more Stydia soon cause all of this is amazing! :D
AMessofPickles chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my god this was beyond perfect. Seriously wonderful writing here and I loved the way you described the interaction between Lydia and the pack. It was so believable and I really loved it. Nice job! :D

The ending was really lovely as well. You described Stiles' emotions so well.
bearsayshello chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Words can't describe how much I loved it.
These little moments were perfection.
GorditaBossinova chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loooove this series! You're an awesome writer and I can't wait for the next installment. In response to your comment at the end, I completely agree, and if anything happens to Papa Stilinski I'll probably have a breakdown.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So many feels and hugs and the last two are perfect. I love that you have so many strong character dynamics going here, not just, or primarily, romance.

On small note,I'm surprised a little you didnt mention Cora at all in this as she and Lydia have had some strong scenes together, but nbd. (Its possible I may have craved so reaction to the Aiden scenes as a comparatively light interlude. Don't judge.)
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I'm with you their! I might finish watching the season though, by after that... Me no watching TV again!

Awesome story! Its cute and kinda adorable.
HarajukuOtaku chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Words cannot express the love I have for this series (though a kiss wouldn't be unwelcome persay...)