Reviews for You Have To See This
MadAboutBooks chapter 1 . 4/28
Nicely written and an awesome plot idea
eternalovers chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Omg im so sad :( i really love sam and lindsey's relationship and ugh i just really wish sam didnt die in the end but i love this one shot you rlly portrayes lindsey's perspective well!
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Hmm, I like this one, too. I think you've captured Lindsay's character really well, and the comparison between Sam and Juliet is interesting. In some ways, I suppose, Sam was the heart of the group. My only piece of concrit is that the ending felt a bit abrupt, but this piece is sort of a drabble, so that's not too big of a deal. Nice job on this!
Savanah Rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I love the last line. Your ideas were interesting. Your last line is memorable.
ilikeanimeandmanga chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Wow, I've finished reading this book a few months ago and even now this story really gets me thinking.

I have to admit, I don't like Lindsay because of how horrible she was throughout the book. At the same time, I don't hate her either because she has problems just like anyone else and doesn't want to be seen as weak by the others. It's sweet that she actually does care about her friends, proving that deep down she's not completely evil, just a teenager dealing with her problems in quite an unhealthy way.
Whatifweweredogs chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This is really beautiful. It makes me want to cry like this book did.
IllegitimatePrincess chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Sam's the heart of the group, even when she's being a complete bitch
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was utterly amazing! Seriously. I love how you write, I could honestly believe the author had written this! Well done!
StephLopez chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awww :') the book was amazing its one of my favorites and i love this! Great job (:
byetulip chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Aw poor Lindsay :(
AnaSilvaR chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is so... Lindsay. I totally can see her thinking like this. You're amazing!
The Ambivert chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Perfect characterization of Lindsey, I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Amazing! Perfectly captures Lindsey's voice!
Quinnbee1paper chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I don't know why, but Lindsay is my favourite character in the book (even considering Sam). So, I really enjoyed your story writted from her point of view. Good one :)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Well done is all I have to say and all there needs to be said about this oneshot