Reviews for The Horcrux
Bigmama2338 chapter 5 . 8/15
answer. Lovely Severus.
Delete-please-7850065 chapter 5 . 5/16
I like this and look forward to when you update again.
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 2/22
Since I accidentally send my review before shamelessly begging for more chapters I will do this in a review for chapter 1.

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS

Please

It's so good
I really really want to keep reading this

*looks at you with glossy puppy eyes* Pleaaaase
Loes-chan chapter 5 . 2/22
Dumbledore is such an asshole!

I love how plausible this story is, Snape would really do this when presented to these events.
Hope he tells Harry everything :)
TheDancingMelon chapter 5 . 2/4
More please!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/23
Well...sadly, Harry may be physically safer with Voldemort than with Dumbledore or with the Dursleys. Now that's a scary thought! But Snape is going to be in trouble with Dumbles real soon now...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/18
This is pretty much how it would have gone down, though I am surprised that Harry hasn't learn how to snatch food while he's cooking after all these years. But I expect it really warps his brain to have Voldie um, sort of help him here.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/17
No, Snape hasn't switched sides; he's still chosen the side of the Light, where it's wrong to sacrifice a teenager as a pig to slaughter.

But then, Albus never thought Snape would learn to have a conscience about *Harry*.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/17
Oops. Severus is in deep shinola, as no matter what he does Harry is at risk from one side or the other (Dumbledore might think, lovely man, to have Snape kill Harry *now*)

A good thing Voldie didn't actually think of this...
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 1/8
Please continue this! Love it so far!
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 5 . 1/6
Now what is going to happen I hope you will uodate want to read what Severus will do.
KaiaRenkin chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Update soon please XD! I'm interested when Remus finds out what Dombledor would do... Remus would probably join Voldmort just to protect Harry... Please update soon...
- Kaia
TheWrither'sNote chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Wow, I love this fic! I always look after stories like this one, because I think it would be interesting to know what Voldemort would do, if he knew about Harry being a horcrux.

I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this fic, please say you haven't?
Thanks for posting it, love it!
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
I have never wanted to strangle the goat humper more than I do. Even the Force isn't strong enough to accomplish that. What's even more of a tragedy that too many names/titles is in character. And Severus is once again in the eye of the maelstrom. Protecting Harry.

Speaking of whom, what happened to the story you were writing? Where Tim McGee is Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2015