Reviews for Naruto Fox Swordsman V2
BoomOnGames chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
good story really hoping to see more chapters in the future
koylic chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
are you going to update the story;
really good job :D
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please update this story soon I want to see where you take it.
Black Caesar chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Yugao is actual 2 years younger than Anko just to let you know and Kurenai was the oldest out of the Four 'Ice Queens of Konoha'. At start of series Kurenai (28), Anko (24), Yugao (22), Hana (18) and Temari (15)
outcastmike chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I have read V1 and I have read this chapter looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I liked the original also like this one hope you can update this story sometime soon.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
hopefully anew chapter will be up soon
theronjohn325 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Well I can't wait to see how this plays out, so update with more soon please.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Great job keep it up update soon
Flame King Roxas chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ok can't wait
oghren chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
glad to see not much change but i like the small addition hopefully you will update soon
Samm91 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I've been looking forward so much to your next chapter. I love your stories and will be following it with great interest. Temari and Naruto is such a fantastic couple.
The chapter was great and quickly introduced the reader to the story but must admit that the story like many other rewrites might be going a bit too fast. A lot of new readers doesn't know how you normally writes the start of a rewrite often looses the detail it had before ( which is logical as the writer often would like to get the story up the speed with the first story)
But keep up the fantastic story. It was one of those I really wanted to see more from.
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
i must say i like that. Is the story going to be naruto termai or as you had it before. That part is not clear. Anyway great job on the rewrites.
Draco122
sheltie chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A nice re-write here. I can't wait for more.
Sinister E chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This story line is pretty good and I expect it to get better! Good job!