Reviews for Second Chance
SilverRed chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Very good! You should write a sequel about after the war with Victus and Shepard - I'd love to read about a protective Victus fighting off politicians and reporters while dealing with a Shepard scarred by the war. Maybe they adopt a kid too?

Also I'd like to read about Tali recreating the Geth (and maybe EDI? :D). I don't think that's been done before (of course there aren't many that pair Shepard and Victus :P).

Sequel! Sequel! *resumes chant*
Musicalrain chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved this story, and the fact that it is over is bittersweet. :'3

I liked how Adrien being on the Normandy during the final battle did affect what we see in-game. But I'm even more glad for the ending here. I look forward to seeing the news too. :D
Cassy0625 chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
I loved it! You made me love Victus! When I play ME3 I see him in a different light.
Vulpixer chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Hurray for orders! \o/ *sighs softly* I'll be sad to see this go, but it was still such a lovely fic. Thanks so much for the ride. -
Musicalrain chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
We're getting close to the final battle!

Loved all of Adrien's observations here. I'm eagerly awaiting the next bit!
Cassy0625 chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
Is the next chapter going to be your last? It seems like it's getting pretty close to the end.
Musicalrain chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
Fluffy ending is fluffy. :3

And the councilor did not see that coming. *evil giggle*
Cassy0625 chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
I loved the chapters! I'm glad Shepard realized it wasn't Victus and they are together on the Normandy!
Musicalrain chapter 22 . 9/17/2013
Awww! They're reunited again!

I liked Javik's involvement in this chapter too! Angry-Shepard was also awesome. The councilor should be afraid. lol. :P
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Very good! You update so much, and this fic is so nicely written- I think I'm in heaven! Ooh, I so cannot wait to see where else you'll take things!
Vulpixer chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Damn you flamethrower welding Vorcha! XD hee hee Can't wait to see the next chapter. -
Musicalrain chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Well... I did not expect it to go quite like that!

This chapter was very detailed! I can clearly see the work put into it and I definitely can't wait for more of this awesomeness! Victius is getting quite the workout trying to escape. Hehe.
Musicalrain chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Well... that certainly isn't good. :\

Eagerly awaiting more! Very good chapter!
Cassy0625 chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
You always leave me wanting more!
Vulpixer chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Oh crap! The counciler better hope he has a fatal accident before Shep finds out what he's done. I forsee a very slow painful death in his future..
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »