Reviews for All In
kirito chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
FUCK I LOVED ALL THE CHAPTERS THANKS
Shiny Umbreon98 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
oh my god, I couldn't take this seriously... but I like this Naruto world.
madcat3200 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
well...fuck...I mean...fuck that was some crazy shit...i don't even know how to respond to that
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Loveit i got somhorny
Hitori Samishiku chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Certainly a top ten smut stories, one of the very few with good story and one of the few with Tsunade / Naruto
Not best though; mine is a tenten / naruto, but this is like second to that
anurag yerramset chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
fuckin cool
Xunzar chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I have to admit, I wasn't really expecting much. While this was bad, it was a good bad. I kept laughing. I wouldn't say it that way if I didn't think this whole thing was kinda tongue-in-cheek anyway. As such, yeah, it was a scream. It was worth the time to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
"Rasengan Pussy Tornado!"
PAHAHAHAHA! Lost the mood but laughed my ass off. XD
Emma chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
"All you think you have to do is stick your dick inside, go in and out for a few minutes, and then it's all over. You men need to learn to make love properly to us women! You need to learn the secret to the female orgasm!"
Cheat using jutsu?
naruhinabelongtogether chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
HOLY FUCKINGF SHIT MAN IF THAT NARUTO IMAGINE THE 1 TAILS USING IT OR THE NINE TAILS 4 MONTH ORGASEM
Melyway chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Love the story. Hope you write a sequel to this one soon. Tsunade rubbing her pregnant belly is very sexy.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
very nice
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I am studying Biology and genetics and it is rare but there are actually people having babies in their 50s and 60s so this is that implausible, not to mention ninja can do stuff that we can't so yeah.
sabery chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Have to say this was a very good story with some good action and love
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
lol sai forever alone...not anymore huehuehue