Reviews for Butch Please
cjunited38 chapter 4 . 7/3
lol not in a month of sundays
cjunited38 chapter 3 . 7/3
ur not alone many play that game lol
cjunited38 chapter 2 . 7/3
reel her in maura lol
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 7/3
yes game on lol
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Lol. Thank you.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I love it Yes I admit it, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Loving this story, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I love it so far. Yes keep going.
killie 64 chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Every time my gf goes away on business, I tell myself I'm not going to read any R&I fanfic's. And EVERY time I cave! Not only did I cave, but this time I reached an all time low of finishing this fluff/smut one shot...at work! Not good my friend, not good! I had staff coming in the office needing this or that, asking questions etc. One even asked if I was ok 'cos 'you look a little flushed'. Thank god I could blame it on menopause! lol ;) and just so you know, I was on my break.
Anywho, as always, loved it (obviously) and no doubt I will come across another of your tales soon. Til then, may the writing God's continue to shine upon you, cheers xK64x :) :)
killie 64 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Hey the Rizz. Slowly working my way through my book of 'still to read R&I ff's' and found another of your stories.
Great start, you've sucked me in again...and I love it. You write these characters brilliantly. The scene at the Dirty Robber were spot on, and the humor between them simply delicious.
Maura's 'Plan', hmmm. Have you seen 50 First Dates? Where Adam Sandler sings 'For-get-ful Lucy'? I think that applies here, just change it to 'Mis-chiev-ous Maura, no longer a bora 'cos she's so in love with Jane!'. Corny I know, but hey it's true, right!
Anyway, off to work (boo) looking forward to jumping back in later :) love your little tales, cheers xK64x :) :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I love your writing. Hot,funny, sexy and sweet. You write Jane and Maura the way that I imagine them!

Thank you!
terri chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Loved it!
UnguidedLight chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Awesome x love it
Radleks chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Excellent work!
bonnification chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
This one was soooo good! I absolutely loved it! ! Thanks! ;)