Reviews for Butch Please
Jupiter chapter 4 . 1/11
Fantastic writing with absolutely believable, entertaining dialogue. This was such a hot story with frustration that was tangible. Amazing stuff!
dlfngrl05 chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Seriously, a cigarette at least! Great story, loved every minute...Maura knows Jane so well, the games they play...you gotta love the girls!
henry baker chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
lol not in a month of sundays
henry baker chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
ur not alone many play that game lol
henry baker chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
reel her in maura lol
henry baker chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
yes game on lol
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Lol. Thank you.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I love it Yes I admit it, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Loving this story, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I love it so far. Yes keep going.
killie 64 chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Every time my gf goes away on business, I tell myself I'm not going to read any R&I fanfic's. And EVERY time I cave! Not only did I cave, but this time I reached an all time low of finishing this fluff/smut one shot...at work! Not good my friend, not good! I had staff coming in the office needing this or that, asking questions etc. One even asked if I was ok 'cos 'you look a little flushed'. Thank god I could blame it on menopause! lol ;) and just so you know, I was on my break.
Anywho, as always, loved it (obviously) and no doubt I will come across another of your tales soon. Til then, may the writing God's continue to shine upon you, cheers xK64x :) :)
killie 64 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Hey the Rizz. Slowly working my way through my book of 'still to read R&I ff's' and found another of your stories.
Great start, you've sucked me in again...and I love it. You write these characters brilliantly. The scene at the Dirty Robber were spot on, and the humor between them simply delicious.
Maura's 'Plan', hmmm. Have you seen 50 First Dates? Where Adam Sandler sings 'For-get-ful Lucy'? I think that applies here, just change it to 'Mis-chiev-ous Maura, no longer a bora 'cos she's so in love with Jane!'. Corny I know, but hey it's true, right!
Anyway, off to work (boo) looking forward to jumping back in later :) love your little tales, cheers xK64x :) :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I love your writing. Hot,funny, sexy and sweet. You write Jane and Maura the way that I imagine them!

Thank you!