Reviews for I Can't Take It Off
NecroLurker chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Beautifully written. Love how you captured Bonnibel's emotions in the earlier chapters.
Angst is one of my favourite themes.
Chemistry God chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Chemistry God chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Poor Bonnie :(
maslanygavaris chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Loved it! You're a great author.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
awwwwww so cute
Art Witch - Aka Mizu chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Awww I'm glad they got together c:
Dragonborne chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Your story had that melancholy feel to it so I really wasn't expecting the "table salt" comment by Marceline xD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
This was a really good written fic! The best I've read in a while :) And the weird part is that it was really relatable.. Thank you for the read! :)
alecita122 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Soooo good! Good fict! Continue writing! :-)
Diana Campos21500 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Great and I love your story
OhMiLowd chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Amazing story. Especially, the last chapt.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Bubblegum POV rules ! I lke the way you describe bonnis feeling, I was tired of marcelines POV thanks for the fic. More updates please
FictionFiend259 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
c'mon when are they going to do it! great story update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Hey. I don't ever take the time to review anything. I probably should do it more often. But, I'd just like to say that for personal reasons I have made a decision to keep myself away from over indulgent habits that take away from te reality of my life too much. And that includes reading. Having said that, I can't tell you how much I enjoy this story. The pacing, writing structure, emotion and characters you present are something rare in the fandom that are hard to come by. I haven't read a piece like this before. This is me selfishly saying that I'd love to see it finished or heck even updated - at least be able to read some bit of closure before I commit to scratching off fanfiction from my daily life. :)
miknge chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Omg you updated! Poor Bonnibell though.