Reviews for The Knight of Mahora Academy
FicReader of Desert chapter 16 . 7h
Good work) update soon please
QI chapter 16 . 9/10
good story! i really hope we see a new chapter soon! i really love this work of yours!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 16 . 8/24
BEsides the presence of Sasuke as a foil, Not too bad.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 8/12
Ah man, did you have to drag Sasuke into this? Damn and i was enjoying it to.
Mingyu chapter 16 . 8/7
And shit just got real. Nice job balancing the fights. Especially the use of Mana's hostility towards Naruto. Thanks for the chapter!
Mernom chapter 16 . 8/6
Damn. Some cliffhanger. Although the update here wasn't too long ago, I ended up reading it at a bad time I think. I'm not usually doing this, but you can treat it as a compliment that I'm breaking my habit... So, here goes. Please update soon! XD
Mernom chapter 15 . 8/6
Again with the running and hiding... I get it that this is a staple reaction in Negima, but I can't help but mention that they could've just call out that the bath is in use.
Mernom chapter 14 . 8/6
I should probably mention that I think that Naruto's artifact is fitting, considering who his Magister is.
Mernom chapter 13 . 8/6
This is actually a major difference between canon, right? I don't remember busses being involved in canon st they part. Let's see what original content you cooked up!
Mernom chapter 12 . 8/5
Wait... So Asuna almost-kissed Naruto? With the wide range pactio circle still active? That could be amusing... Lol.
Mernom chapter 11 . 8/5
I feel like you've been adding some subtle changes from canon. I'm not sure, since it'd been awhile since I've read Negima canon... But you know what? I like it. If I wanted a story that's 100% similar to Negima canon, I'd read Negima canon. The whole point in fanfiction is to introduce change. And you're doing it quite well without ruining the things that made the story good in the first place. You have a touch for writing crossovers that many authors miss, by making all the characters relevant without pushing some characters to the sidelines to make space for the new characters you're introducing. Also, including that totally-mysterious-guy is a great choice. After all, as they said on TV tropes, if you make Prodo a jedi, you have to give Mordor stormtroopers.
Mernom chapter 10 . 8/5
Again, you have a way of writing the Crossover without making the mistake of making the guest character steal the show completely. Good job.
Mernom chapter 9 . 8/5
Did you shift the timeline forward? Originally Negima was set about 10-15 years before this time, with technology not as advanced (Mahora Magitech notwithstanding), but here I see ppl with smartphones, 3DS, and other things. Also, again the boys hid instead of making a noise to notify the other party that they are there. In this case, they even had the justification, since they simply overstaid their bath time, and could ask the other person to wait for them to leave.
Mernom chapter 8 . 8/5
Birthday incident... Spiced up to eleven? I don't think that the guitar scene was in canon. As for the bath scene, I still wonder why didn't they just say 'taken'. I mean, this time it was two boys, not Asuna and Negi (which would be embarrassing), so couldn't they just say that they are inside before they came in? Of course, there's the question if that would even stop the girls... Also, you should've probably included how they washed up before entering.
Mernom chapter 7 . 8/5
This is pretty good. You spun it around without having Naruto steal the show, and the scene was Asuna was heartwarming. As with a healthy dose of humor. Too.