Reviews for The Knight of Mahora Academy
As always I find your to be humorous and lifting and a great read
naruto x eva
Brehze chapter 14 . 2/2
Great chapter
Markus-Antonius chapter 14 . 1/28
Ehem... in honor of not only this returning for a chapter and you getting into Jojo...

*crosses arms into an x*

NIIIIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEE!
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 12 . 1/27
Hey, hey, hey! I have a idea~!
U know when negi sneezes, it causes the girls' clothing to turn into little pieces.
How about whenever naruto sneezes or whatever u do to make him lose control of his magic, have the people's clothes melted like how natsu melt other people's clothing in the coliseum.
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 6 . 1/27
U should make chao also a descendant of naruto!
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 2 . 1/25
It's Sauske! It has to be! I bet he came after itachi slaughter their village!
Mingyu chapter 14 . 1/24
Fun chapter! I liked the part where Nodoka is figuring out how her book works. Naruto seems to have taken out some of the rivalry between Negi and Kotarou... Thanks for the chapter!
Foxsky Harem Emperor 2015 chapter 6 . 1/23
Kurama B slap
Forgottenkami chapter 14 . 1/23
First off thanks for the chapter. Next I have a question. Even though you seem really busy I want to ask, do you think that you would ever write another Naruto Medaka Box crossover story? I really liked it and want to see one of this crossover completed by a good writer, actually I just want to see one completed.
I was pissed you were taking so long to update but once you mentioned jojo everything was forgiven
Epoli chapter 14 . 1/22
Enjoyable chapter, but I had to completely re-read the entire story... Been a long enough time without updating I had completely forgotten the story. In fact, after reading the whole thing again, I still get the feeling like I hadn't read this before - can't be the case, though, since I'm following it. Anyways, I enjoyed it. Have a good day.
Great story so far I hope you continue it. I was wondering if Evangeline ever use's her adult form by using the age-deceiving pills or a illusion spell will you make her be in her Yukihime form she use's in UQ Holder?

Another thing is that will you add Karin Yuuki and Dana Ananga Jagannatha to your story? Evangeline meet Karin and Dana before the event's of UQ Holder and even Negima so I was hoping if they will be in the story or mentioned in it?
Engineer4Ever chapter 14 . 1/21
Glad to c the update, been eager for this. I like how Yue is already in the know now, so bravo. cant wait for more and eager to c what other lil surprises u got in store.
Cloves chapter 14 . 1/21
great! i dont know whats happening anymore. been a while.