Reviews for The Knight of Mahora Academy
Kampeop chapter 18 . 2/3
Just found this fanfic yesterday and I love it. I've been looking for a good negima fanfiction for a while and I'm very pleased with what I found. Hope to see the next update soon.
PS: You're my only hope, all the others good negima fanfiction are dead, you are the only one that has updated recently.
Slash17 chapter 18 . 1/31
as Always it's great to see this story updated! looking forward to see what happens at the martial arts tournament and the mahora festival! i hope we see new chapters soon! also curious to see who are naruto's other pactio partners!
Markus-Antonius chapter 18 . 1/30
That ending AN was hilarious!
Night Shadow76 chapter 18 . 1/28
ROTFLMAO! I pictured Negi's oh so innocent face asking that question in the omake and HOLY SHIT I was like Kyubi. I was literally bashing my head in to stop from laughing and it still didn't work. That was just TOO perfect! Comedy Gold right there!
FicReader of Desert chapter 18 . 1/28
Funny chapter and good work) update soon..
P.S. i hope evangeline pair with naruto)
V01dSw0rd chapter 18 . 1/27
WOOOT~! UPDATE!

So. Awesome.
Omg that end part Omake is amazing
OBSERVER01 chapter 18 . 1/27
very good chapter. and yes eva will slaughter them for that XD
Tera12 chapter 18 . 1/27
Great chapter x D Cant wait for more
Engineer4Ever chapter 18 . 1/27
Whoo! Update. Man, I cannot wait for what comes next. Going to be a blast. gl dude!
Jose19 chapter 18 . 1/27
I don't understand why Naruto wants back her Pactio is he gay or something because when a girl kisses you is a great thing.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 18 . 1/27
A good chapter and very amusing omake.
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 18 . 1/27
This was the best chapter that I've ever read so far! Especially with PMS thing at the end. Hope to see more of this story soon!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 17 . 1/21
Not bad. Good fight scenes.

After so long with so many fucking Negima canon rehashes, it's nice to see a story that at least tries not to be one.
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
Y'know, maybe Naruto and Ako can be a bit closer since they have their own scars on their bodies that they are uncomfortable of showing to others.