Reviews for The Knight of Mahora Academy
Love this story can't wait for chapter 13
dude chapter 12 . 4/5
pls. update
ARSLOTHES chapter 12 . 3/23
Hope you go back to updating this soon
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/7
Me gusta jk
Juoppo chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
The first few chapters were pretty interesting, but I've started to skim this now as it's pretty boring to read canon with Naruto randomly, and to no effect, interjected into scenes. He may as well not exist apart from some comedy, and the story would be mostly the same, except with a bit less pointless filler. Add in as a minus Naruto simply not telling Negi about his parents for no reason whatsoever, only to protect the sacred canon.
Phillipe chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Dude Update
Digman14 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
I would suggest against cramming. If you cram, then you'll eventually start rushing. Start rushing and the quality of the story will drop if you don't slow down.
The Engulfing Silence chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
So...I still like your story, but I don't think I enjoyed this chapter all that much. No offense, but it just wasn't as fun to read.

I think a part of my problem is that I'm just not into the whole "bunch of pedo-teens trying to kiss their 10-year old teacher" bit. I know that's part of Negima and everything, but the idea just kind of disgusts me. It also doesn't make much sense. While I could understand Ayaka and Nodoka going after him, because one is a Shotacon and the other has a crush, I can't see why the others would want to when they've got Naruto there, who is a lot closer to their age. I don't know. Maybe I'm just used to stories where more girls like Naruto over Negi.

I'm also a little worried about Naruto power-wise. There are times where he seems really strong and other times where he seems kinda weak. Maybe it's just my own skewed sense of what strong is, but I guess a part of me is just a little bothered by how he doesn't seem all that powerful, unless you plan on making him stronger by training like Negi. I certainly hope you do, otherwise Negi is going to surpass Naruto in power, which I admit would bug the crap out of me. I like Negi and everything, but, well, I like Naruto more, and I think it would just be embarrassing if a 10-year old brat managed to get stronger than him.

Anyway, your chapter was decent. Not as funny as some of your other ones, and I think you're focusing on Negi too much. I would like to see more Naruto and him building relationships with his students.

Also, when is the romance going to start? That's honestly the only reason I read fanfiction to begin with, so I'm curious to know. You've already reached the Kyoto arc and Naruto doesn't really seem to be any closer to any of the girls in his class than he was at the start of chapter 1.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I want to know what is the age of Naruto in this story because if he fought with Nagi he should be pretty old in fact too old to have any of these girls you speak off.
Minato 1 chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Love the "NEGI KISS HUNT" scene
eniox27 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Good chapter. Naruto got some nice scenes and the rest was rather a bit better then canon.
Cerulean Knight chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
He can punish two teachers? That sucks.
Asuna is like the Sakura of this show that violently over reacts and likes some 'cool' guy. Though at least Takamichi is pretty cool, Sasuke is just weird.
I wonder how much Kyuubi will regret eating that camera when he lets it out later.
Strife666 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
dang this cracked me up! very well done.
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
great chapter
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
i've found that the great majority of the Negima writers are way too caught up in the random canon shenanigans to actually advance the plot in any meaningful way. it just gets dragging on and on.. that's why i've read only few fics that actually manage to reach even the Mahora Tournament