Reviews for The Knight of Mahora Academy
Ghostkilla chapter 12 . 1/14
Please oh please update, it's one of my favourites to read over and over again but we need to know what's gonna happen next! So please oh please update,
Dragoon740 chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
This is great! I hope you update soon. I want to know how you write 3-A's third day in Kyoto.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
It's really depressing to see such an interesting story and the beautiful interaction, and see that it's gone so long without an update. I love your stories, they're far under appreciated for the quality, and belong with the most popular crossovers. I understand it takes much longer to write than to read, but please don't stop. I and many others love what you've done here, and how well you've captured the characters and the amazing humor, I'd love to see more.
Awesome chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Dont read New member
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in youlel !.!
NeoNazo356 chapter 12 . 6/19/2015
The Kissing Game chapter went FAR differently from what I thought it would've ended. Kyuubi EATING the cameras were pretty funny, and I like how Satomi was the only one really getting into it while everyone else was completely repulsed by what they'd seen. As for Naruto kissing Asuna at the end, I think it KINDA counts as a Pactio, but unless it's on the lips she won't get a legitimate card. Also, either that gypsy was completely wrong about her prediction, or the urine-inducing scare comes in LATER sometime down the road.
Anyway, this story is really awesome, and I'm looking forward to reading more of it in the future. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Yue's little "hissy fit" in front of the bathroom was very well-written, as any person pushed into a corner will flip their shit. On the inverse note, that there wasn't any paper in there was hilarious, I wonder if the monkey-lady took it intentionally. As for Naruto's fight with Sasuke, I loved the part at the end where he got a Lux straight to the face. I'm not sure if a Sharingan was visible through the shadows or not, but given that Magic is closer to Senjutsu than Ninjutsu, I doubt Sasuke can copy Magic. He might be able to copy fighting techniques, but I'm not sure about straight Chi/Ki. Also, Sasuke's a dick, just saying.
ryewolf-kun chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Damnit, that was way too cute of a scene! My cheeks hurt from smiling too hard! Anyways wonderful chapter!
NeoNazo356 chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
The scene on the train was well-written; Chisame's "fuck that" attitude with the frogs was to die for, and I imagine she was completely uninvolved. I also imagine she would then go on to dump out the frogs at the first stop, and then REPRESS that memory like most of the others from 3A. Kyuubi going all... um... vulpine, on those frogs was totally hilarious. I wonder what he would've done if they were Toads. Probably kill a whole lot more is my guess. The fortune-telling was really f*cking ominous, Kurama getting free samples because he had multiple tails was a nice tie-in, and Naruto shoving sake down Nitta-sensei's throat was totally hilarious. I'm wondering what the Kissing Battle will be like.
NeoNazo356 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Kyoto sounds like it'll be more and more exciting given Naruto's past connections. Also, 3A stealing Nitta-sensei's desk was totally hilarious; I wonder if he'll ever catch on. Asuna's birthday was well-written, and the plaza fire was hilarious. I'm wondering when the Guitar Hero thing will come around full-circle; hopefully they won't set anything on fire. Again. Also, wondering how Naruto & Asuna's relationship will continue to develop, especially if she finds some clue that the headband she wore was actually Naruto's. He's going to have some 'splaining to do.
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
The Evangeline Arc came out at a very nice end. Naruto's interactions with Setsuna were well-written, and I'm looking forward to the Kyoto Arc where Eishun reveals that he knows Naruto. I'm especially looking forward to the possibility of seeing Naruto in the picture of Ala Rubra in Nagi's hidey-hole. As for Naruto having that photo album, I almost busted a gut at the "Chibi Neko Neko Nyan-chan", and am wondering what will happen when Albiero comes in at the Mahora Budokai. I also wonder if Naruto actually WOULD post those pictures of The Dark Evangel on the internet.
As for the Omake, totally hilarious, especially with the Twilight one. I never actually saw Twilight, only the parody "Vampires Suck", but I got the gist of it.
NeoNazo356 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Naruto's early-morning interactions with Asuna, Konoka, and Negi (or lack thereof in his case) was well-written, and all the dialogue flowed naturally. As for his little pow-wow with Eva, I wonder if he'd be able to handle her in her base form, given a de-powered Eva was able to toss around Setsuna like a ragdoll during the Mahora Budokai. The part at the end where Chamo learned the hard way that Kurama isn't just some mindless animal was utterly hilarious. I assume the reason he might NOT blurt out the secret to Negi, is because of the banana threat.
NeoNazo356 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
The panties thing certainly came around full-circle pretty quickly, and I guess even Mana can get flustered when her frilly unmentionables are mentioned. Naruto having to room with Asuna, Konoka, and Negi was a funny twist, though I imagine this will start up the rooming-disputes all over again. Not sure it'll bring up another boob-measuring contest, though if it DOES come to that, hopefully Negi is smart enough not to use a breast-inflating spell on Asuna a second time. I think 2A got traumatized by that sort of thing enough for one lifetime.
NeoNazo356 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Well, nice to see that Naruto's moment of temporary(?) madness came full-circle so soon. I wonder if Naruto will ever be able to substantiate his "Memna" story by using a magical clone or something. Kyuubi giving Naruto and eyefull of his naked class was a nice little piece of revenge, and the "what does the fox say" thing was pretty funny. I never listened to the song itself, but I know it's "a thing". Asuna getting headaches is very foreshadow-y, so I wonder if she'll remember him TOO during her fight with Setsuna in the Mahora Budokai.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Naruto's meetings with Konoka and Asuna were well-written, and him being caught on the ass-end of plotting revenge against the school Dean tied in very well to his meeting with the rest of 3A. He kinda dropped a bomb on Asuna in how he knew her name, so he'll have to tread around that landmine for a while. Also, given Naruto made a bit of an idiot out of himself (or a complete idiot), I wonder what the general consensus of 3A will be now that he's an assistant teacher.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Naruto's interactions with Ala Rubra all flow very naturally, almost like Naruto was MEANT to be a part of that world; the fact that Negi once tried spamming a stronger opponent with clones, on multiple occasions, has nothing to do with it. Nagi being so grievously injured by stew was hilarious, as was Kyuubi taking those guards for total schmucks, and Naruto stuffing the fox down Rakan's pants. Naruto's first interaction with Asuna since they first met was also well-written, I can practically see their meeting in black-and-right right-to-left paneling; especially him making her mouth words. That Sasuke got plucked out of his world right after the Massacre was an interesting twist, so I'm wondering how that'll develop as the story progresses.