Reviews for Reprisal
kausingkayn chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Aww, so cute. I'm guessing that Fred is Lindsey's sister?
Eviljellybean88 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
great story loved it. :)
atoz chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, this is really good! Well-written, hardly any typos or grammar mistakes...Darla was portrayed beautifully (and, of course, so was Lindsey). The only problem I had was Angel's reaction to the letter; I figure he was probably in shock, but that wasn't clear. I guess I expected him to be more emotional. But that's the only problem, the rest is great. (And I only criticize stories I really, really like!).
Alexaviera Raven chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
So beautiful is their more? I hope so.. anyways thank you so very much...

Alexaviera
LionQueen chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
I always wanted Lindsey to do a 180 and do some good in his life. That was a nice twist and devious enough for Darla. Is she really dead ?
Larania47 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Could Fred be Lindsay's sis? You should make a fanfic on that... Tell me if you are if not I will. :) Read some of my stuff, I like your stuff.
Poisonchik88 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Hehe .. When are you going to update this it's lovely .. Kate/Lindsey is a nice pairing.. Fred and Lindsey as siblings is an amusing idea ot entertain I like it.. I would kill for you to write a fic with Fred and Lindsey as siblings.. !

Your an amazing writer.. I really hope to see more soon !
MrBillyD chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is excellent. Much better than most fan fiction stories. I like the way you planted the question, about whether Fred is Lindsay's sister. If you plan to write a story about that, I'd like to read it.
gopie chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
A very happy story. It's great! Refreshing.

-Oh, thanks for all your great reviews! I'm not really good at the characterisation of Lindsey but dang it, one day I'll write one just for you. One way to get someone to do something is if you pester them enough. Kidding.
gopie chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aww, Lindsy is such a great guy in this. And Darla was so manipulative. Great writing.

Him and Kate? Hmm... we'll see.
deletedprofile2 chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Oh please, you HAVE to update this _
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow, that is so fantastic. Utterly original, not a fic like it and loving how everyone's so happy smiley nicey _ Great twists, loving it!
Lindseyiswicked chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Good story! Lindsey is a tad OOC but a good storynone the less. I'm not sure I like Kate/Lindsey, infact I'm sure I don't but it works in this story. Props to you!
Ninth Level Of Hell chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments that you've left on my stories, i've grown to look forward to them :) So i just thought I would return the favor. You are a really good writter, this is a great story I really enjoyed it. I posted an update...it's an authors note though...just thought I'd let you know...great story though...keep writing!
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I like the part where Connor toddles to Angel. That's a nice touch.

Okay, not sure if you got to read my email, cause you didn't answer. Here's your note - "This is very interesting, and I'll be looking forward to reading more of the story. I'd love to suggest Christian Kane, but he's too short. How about Michael Weatherly? Or David James Elliott of Jag, who is nice & tall?"

Thanks for the comments! I have actually thought of describing someone who looks similar to Elliott from JAG as one my characters, but I had forgotten about Michael Weatherly from Dark Angel. Really like his looks to help me describe somebody, especially if m'Yurhiel's twin brother isn't identical. m'Yurhiel is really hard for me to picture. I may use a composite "visual aid," maybe someone who looks like a cross between Scott Cohen and Lapaglia, only Taller... (lol)

Thanks again. I hope to have another chapter up (I got a rough idea in my mind) for Cutting Evidence, soon, and I have two other stories - an X-Men/L&O in rough draft and one just wandering around in my head about a cat named Shlomo who traipses through parallel universes (multi-crossover) looking for Jack McCoy in all the wrong places...