Reviews for Far Too Little, Far Too Late
Black3st-Night chapter 1 . 6/22
:'( I'm seriously trying not to cry...
Goodness gracious! How in the world can you be that dang good at writing angst?!
So yeah... My shattered feels aside... That was a very well written one-shot. The plot is great (actually, it's the definition of evil, but y'know).
Fangirl-lolanice chapter 1 . 5/27
poor loki and yay thor for rescuing Him! Happy endings FTW
This was an incredibly moving peice of writing, and extremely well written. Really really beautiful. Thank you xx
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 4/30
I can see what Odin did there. And he succeeded. Loki will never betray Thor ever again.

The "happy" ending was kind of abrupt, though. I don't see Loki looking as if he's happy again within such a short span of time. Even able to jest gently. I'd have thought that he would be catatonic for a bit longer.

Anyway. My rambling aside, it would be great to see Odin thinking back on this(when he comes back from Vanaheim) and finding that the price for Loki's compliance is a bit too great. When he looks at the skittering child that his son has become, no bite, no anything, no personality - no individual thought. And he knows that he could have done better. And Frigga grieves the death of a brilliant mind, her youngest, whom she loved beyond anything. I don't imagine Loki will ever be able to go back to who he was. There are some wounds that never heal.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 4/6
That was so sweet!
lilian chapter 1 . 3/24
*bawls*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/11
nice . Odin needs a slap. his way of parenting is... urgh.
This is beautiful! Oh I am a watery mess! Thank you for writting this. It is beautiful!
Oxygen-deprivedandlovesick chapter 1 . 1/19
Well thank you for breaking my heart... T-T
...so much feel s
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 1 . 1/2
That was a wonderful story. I even cried!
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Right in the feels. I felt so sad for Loki. I was sad even when he was happy. This fic is so heart-breaking and so brilliantly written. You have killed me. Thank you.
EmilyScarlett chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is such as tragically beautiful, terribly wonderful fic. It's just so heartbreaking; it actually made me cry. Is there any chance at all that you are going to do a sequel?
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh, Loki... *hugs* Nothing you did let you deserve that. No...just no.
Queen-of-Hearts - Demios chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love it. If I were Loki , I'll be crazy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
im wiping my eyes now MY POOR LOKI _ plus Loki is such a cute name it makes me think of a small child which makes me even sadder...