Reviews for Far Too Little, Far Too Late
I haven't cried over a story in a while TTnTT you got my waterworks going good job
inuchara2511 chapter 1 . 2/21
ooowwww como algo tan lindo puede roper tanto mi corazón T-T
Swagness maximum faness chapter 1 . 1/15
Poor Loki this was beutiful
Art With Sweaters chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
That was way too adorable! I don't know how to handle the feels! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Ooooooooooh! So sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Professor Hyraxi chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This was really well written and the ending made me happy! I love happy endings to a sad story...
Expanded-Mind chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
:'( I'm seriously trying not to cry...
Goodness gracious! How in the world can you be that dang good at writing angst?!
So yeah... My shattered feels aside... That was a very well written one-shot. The plot is great (actually, it's the definition of evil, but y'know).
EmmaSwanCaptainHook chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
poor loki and yay thor for rescuing Him! Happy endings FTW
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This was an incredibly moving peice of writing, and extremely well written. Really really beautiful. Thank you xx
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I can see what Odin did there. And he succeeded. Loki will never betray Thor ever again.

The "happy" ending was kind of abrupt, though. I don't see Loki looking as if he's happy again within such a short span of time. Even able to jest gently. I'd have thought that he would be catatonic for a bit longer.

Anyway. My rambling aside, it would be great to see Odin thinking back on this(when he comes back from Vanaheim) and finding that the price for Loki's compliance is a bit too great. When he looks at the skittering child that his son has become, no bite, no anything, no personality - no individual thought. And he knows that he could have done better. And Frigga grieves the death of a brilliant mind, her youngest, whom she loved beyond anything. I don't imagine Loki will ever be able to go back to who he was. There are some wounds that never heal.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
That was so sweet!
lilian chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
*bawls*
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
nice . Odin needs a slap. his way of parenting is... urgh.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This is beautiful! Oh I am a watery mess! Thank you for writting this. It is beautiful!
Oxygen-deprivedandlovesick chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Well thank you for breaking my heart... T-T
...so much feel s