Reviews for Legendary Joes
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Colton as Father Time...LOVE it! And my daughter guessed Cobra Commander was the Bogeyman
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Update soon! It's cool! Snake is very fun, and Scarlett...I love them! Storm funny jokes of the Snake! Update?
JT chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
This story is amazing! Please continue-I'd love to read more! and I know I'm not the only one who would love to have you continue this awesome work.
KSlycke chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Bwahaha! Hawk as the spokesman for 2000 flushes! And I agree, the last two or three updates have really been hitting your strike. I liked it.
Shadowntr chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
The last few chapters in my opinion have been better written than your first chapters for this book.
You still have grammar errors, but not nearly as many...

It is a good story idea, just be carefule non of the characters Become OP.
And is Roadblock Santa Claus?
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Great update! Lots of funny moments packed into a crowded conference room couple with mega interesting fact tidbits that will certainly leave Duke reaching for the nearest bottle of aspirin..

U
Hagan99 chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Just found this story and started to read. I love your concept of Father Time as something more then a legend and sending out all of the Joe teams to investigate. You're laying the seeds for one heck of a tale. But I really like your use of the individuals as part of smaller groups. You have them interact well, which adds so much to the story. Happy to keep reading.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Whoa,, this was good..

looking forward to reading more..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Well, I cetainly wouldn't want to be one of those greenshirts that attacked the Dojo..

You'd think they would learn by now.. Oh well, Beach Head and Snake Eyes will get to have some fun that will be swept under the paperwork rug..
TinySprite chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Interesting story and I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Two nitpicks though: I don't think the Joes would use their code names out in public and as a professional chef, I'm pretty sure Roadblock would know about Japanese dishes. If someone else asked for the English translation of the dish names, please make that clear.

Otherwise, I really am looking forward to how you develop this story.
Winterhalt chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Loved the update! please update soon.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Even more interesting now...

Up date soon.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is sounding quite fun..
Winterhalt chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I am still loving this! Can't wait for the next update!
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Wikipedia is the only source that should be used for government research. Ever.