Reviews for Really?
Please update this incredibly awesome story! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Will Jackson stay and be part of the pack... or will he leave like he did in the show? I am intrigued! Please please please update soon!
orionastro chapter 12 . 7/22
well amazing story so far , may i suggest that Stiles and Issac become boyfriends , after Stiles realizing the power of lidia love for Jackson, literally saving him .Although i feel sad that Ten wolf season 6 , will be the last , And is suspect that the Bromance between Scott and Stiles , maybe will evolve into Romance . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
adw.superwolves.222 chapter 12 . 3/31
Can't wait to read more.
NinjaxGirlX1989 chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Hope everything in your life is doing good.
sbrock777 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Please update soon looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Why? Why would you stop writing this story... I love this story so much, I still come back and check ocassionally once in awhile, but it has been a year already... Have you given up this story?
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Update moreeeeee plssssss u cnt just leave is hanging
Ewan91 chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Ehi there. This is a wonderful story. I hope you'll write about this again. It's a really beautiful idea this thing between Scott abd Derek. And i totally love the scene at Scott house with all pack supporting Scott and sleep there. I hope Lydia and Allison will understand and stay with the true alpha too. Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
"My only guess is that it's a physical manifestation of the bond we now share."
Really? Whether it should not rather be this: "May only guess Is That it's a physical manifestation of the bond in now share."
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
I really hope you start writing again you are very good at it and I would love to read the rest of this story xx
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
aww I hope you update, when you can, this fics is Awesome 3:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
awww poor jackson aww cute moment Scerek :-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
aww excellent fic I love Scerek 3:-) poor Scott jajaja :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
oh no! I love this story and I'm looking forwad to thne next chapter :)
Fallen Outcast chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
It a great story so please keep write more chapter.