Reviews for Really?
I really hope you start writing again you are very good at it and I would love to read the rest of this story xx
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 12 . 2/11
aww I hope you update, when you can, this fics is Awesome 3:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 11 . 2/11
awww poor jackson aww cute moment Scerek :-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 8 . 2/11
aww excellent fic I love Scerek 3:-) poor Scott jajaja :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
oh no! I love this story and I'm looking forwad to thne next chapter :)
Fallen Outcast chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
It a great story so please keep write more chapter.
Ririchiyo-Chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
You are doing really good with this story! It's been a year since you've update and I hope you can come back and update it soon. I really love it and I'm obsessed with teen wolf too! 3 I like the sound of DerekxScott
bardtotheages chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
hope all be well with you. love that story. thank you for it.
Toramonger chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Love this story so far! Very creative and a new twist that I am really enjoying, can't wait to see what happens next!

Tora
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Omg! Please I need more, this is so good. Please continue!
Hidden leaf assassin chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
More? Please, it's really good!
unlucky XIII chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Oh I can't wait for more. I absolutely love this story. It just flows so perfectly and makes you just want more.
Queen Ace98 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I absolutely love your story. Not only does it feature one of the less common pairings but it also portrays the pairing in a way that shows there is chemistry. Plus its really freaking cute :) Fan-girling aside, please update soon. I'm so anxious to see if Scotts pack will ever accept that they are pack. For instance, when will Lydia and Allison be brought in. For that matter, when will they realize that they are hurting Scott by not acceptingthe pack. And Jackson! Whats going to happen to him?
I've always believed that the best writers are those who can leave the reader both anxious and agitated. Anxious for more to come and agitated when they have to wait. You are most definitely in the best writer category.
ScerekLoove chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
I really love it. I hope you update soon...
zeo knight chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
yet another interesting piece I still love it