Reviews for Petals
Geekachu chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Well, this is certainly different from what I normally find on this site, which is great. There's just so much romance in a lot of other people's stuff that it's wonderful to see a friendship one-shot. :D And I'm very glad I found this!

Okay, I'm going to do some constructive criticism first (and make myself feel like a horrible person), and save the shameless gushing over this for later. So . . . IT'S REVIEWING TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

Well, first of all, there are a couple of grammar issues here - not too many, but I like to be annoying by pointing them out. One thing I noticed a lot of people do is write ellipses like...this. Now from what I've observed in actual books is that they're written like . . . this. Dots need room to breath, I guess. Okay, grammar lesson over, because I fail like that.

I really only have one other kinda-sorta issue with this, and that's the pacing in some of it; it just seems a tiny bit rushed. I'm mostly talking about the part where Shaymin appears. Not a huge deal, but it's my job as The Great and Powerful Geekachu to nitpick.

Now it's time for me to talk about how much I love this:

The first thing I would like to say is that your writing style is absolutely gorgeous. Your descriptions of the environment paint a lovely, vivid picture, and how you write about the girl's feelings of regret and sadness are wonderful.

The last four lines of this are really great (and I feel like I'm beginning to run out of positive adjectives!). The third to the last line especially just made me go "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw."

And I'd just like to mention that it's awesome you dedicated this to your friends. This might just inspire other people to do the same, which is awesome. Friends are amazing, no? :)

Have a wonderful day, and never forget to be grateful for your wonderful friends!

Geek
Pikachaaaa chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is super duper sweet! I wish I could have a true friend. Sometimes I feel as if I don't have one. But if I had to dedicate this fic to someone, for me it would be my mom! She's always there for me!

Anyways, so sweet! I like the way you write one shots and two shots. The style is really great! It is suspenseful in the beginning, but it finished so delicately! You're such an awesome writer! :D
random-k chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was really nice
ASiriusWriter01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
(Smiles) I got here through the original story dedicated to you. You're really lucky to have someone that would put their entire account and all their stories on the line just on the minute chance of finding you and getting you back on this website...I'm glad she succeeded. I like to think that I have friends like that, but only one comes to mind really. That's okay though because I guess friends like that are so amazing that you can only have so many in one lifetime. I'm just glad I have one like that. I'm glad that you have one like that too, and I hope you never take it for granted because that's when it gets taken away. I know that all too well.

Haha...look at me. I come here to congratulate you on coming back and writing such a heartfelt piece as your first piece since you left, and I haven't even mentioned the story yet! (Hits self in head) Man, I can get so sidetracked sometimes! Anyway, lets get on topic here...

Maybe I was too distracted to notice the grammar mistakes because I found none. That's such a rarity on this site! Either your spelling and grammar were perfect, or the story was so amazing that I just completely disregarded them. Either way, that is quite a feat. I wish I could give you an award!(does a mammoth sized review count?) The story is heartfelt and definitely gets the message through. Just a bit of advice. Sometimes I was confused about the gray and the color like when exactly the colors "turned" gray. Perhaps I just missed a sentence or so(happens when I'm reading this late at night), but that's still food for thought I guess. I try to give some constructive criticism in all of my reviews, but you are making it too hard! Hahaha I guess that's my cue to leave then. Great story, and welcome back to fanfiction from your hiatus. I look forward to seeing your new stories:)
AdorableSkitty chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Time that was a beautiful story! I'm so glad that you're back!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
After a friend of mine suggested I read this, I did-if it weren't obvious enough. xD
Anyway, I'm glad you're back and that you guys are all friends again! Great story and I hope you stay for a long time!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was so beautiful! I loved it, Time! Friendship is a gift worth treasuring forever. Good One-Shot and I'm happy you're back! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
mossdeep chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
...I'm just so happy you came back. There isn't really words to desrcibe how I'm feeling, but like I said in my fanfiction, you will always be my friend. Others will probably just read this and think "anothe Pokémon fanfiction about friends. It was a really touching one too."

This was not just Pokémon. This was for Rose, Anica, PLW, Suzu, me, and you, Time. You may have wrote it, but this was for all of us. I think we're all finding ourselves right now, and this was a push to help us get started. And through each other, we can find ourselves.

You guys mean the world to me. But, I have to take a break. I'll still be updating my stories from time to time, but I just won't be there. Anica, you know why I'm taking a break (becasue of the creepy thing), and I'll be back once I've recovered. Anica, please explain it to Time. I love you guys so much! I'll see you in two days!

•Relle
BlossomingHearts chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was simply beautiful Time.
I also love the title! Petals. And the story too!
AdorableMe chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Beautiful.
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
The girl really reminded me of Marley, for some reason. Maybe the black hair, the Shaymin reference or the monochrome feels she had in the beginning.

'My friends'. Beautiful thing to write on the rock, excellent and fortunate thing to be thankful for.

Thank you for the story.
Pokekid543 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013