Reviews for Two If By Land
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Did I detect a certain reference to the best movie ever?
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Was reading this after midnight and trying desperately not to laugh out loud lol

Excellent, would love to see what happens next...*please*
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was a great fun read. Sitwell and Evans digging themselves a hole, the fire retardant arrow! Always nice to see a Star Trek reference sneak in. and "Dude's better than Outlook when it comes to reminders. He never freezes." lol
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I had to read the story aloud to my husband to explain to him what I was laughing at. (Barton you sick...)
In the SHIELD canon, this makes perfect sense. Also loved the Son of Coul's reaction.
(I'd take a bet in that pool.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I adore your Clint and Natasha "just another day and SHEILD" stories. They make me realize that no matter how good the SHEILD TV show will be, it will always not reach it's full entertainment value without that dynamic duo stiring up the SHIELD agents. :)
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was hilarious! Thanks so much for writing!
discordchick chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That is so awesome, really funny and I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Love it! We need a part two... the dinner and aftermath ;). Oh, Coulson, you sly man.
sv4me chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awesome. 'To the pain?' Hehe, love it.
Delwin chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Such great fun with so many chortle-inducing little tidbits tucked in there for discovery. Simply wonderful!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
hahahahahahah! priceless!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wonderful, as always! Happy Writing:)
Kylen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
LOL - love it! Thank you for the wake-up laughter today!
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Re: " ... hoping no one will notice the cracks."
The definitions for 'crack' include: masterly, proficient; bang, blast; fissure; shot; aperture, opening; comeback; joke; thief, cat burglar: maestro, ace, top gun.
I think you've covered all the cracks very well.
Qweb chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That story was a lot of fun. Thanks.