Reviews for Two If By Land
Kylen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
LOL - love it! Thank you for the wake-up laughter today!
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Re: " ... hoping no one will notice the cracks."
The definitions for 'crack' include: masterly, proficient; bang, blast; fissure; shot; aperture, opening; comeback; joke; thief, cat burglar: maestro, ace, top gun.
I think you've covered all the cracks very well.
Qweb chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That story was a lot of fun. Thanks.
JLC chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Simply lovely. Really enjoyed this. Humorous and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
There is so much to love in this that I'm having a difficult time even beginning.

"actually having a form of tantric sex right there in front of everyone, they just don't seem to know it." When I read that line, I knew this was going to be a great one. The clues that allowed both of them to know that the notes were fake, their methods for scouting the restaurant, Clint shooting the flambe and Coulson's final set up...I am still chuckling.
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
tayababy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love it. The subtle references to (our) previous conversations, the witty remarks and groupies, it's awesome!
fan1o1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
OMG, this was hilarious. The UST is just too much for everyone. I love that Clint and Natasha know each other too well that they don't fall for the set up!
JRBarton chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wait, as soon as I'm done laughing my head off I'll write a review, ok?

I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR, there, I said it, big bold letters, how do you do it? You are a genius, your stories always a.) warm my heart because of how deep and real is the interaction between the characters, how real are the feelings they feel or b.) have me laugh like a total idiot with my hubby staring at me clearly thinking that he's married to a total idiot! Either way, you always hit the spot. . . Cheers, JR
24 | « Prev Page 1 2